How did you get that? (HP: 76k; CP: 33k; Mana: 9k )

Arcanjo

It has twice as much CP / HP as I do, which means it has more CON, possibly CON and CHA, does anyone have a minimal idea of how it got in these values? Detail that he uses two Dyes of STR and one of CON. TEm the last dye, I do not know where he got her.

The outfit looks like it's light R99 PvP, but I'm not sure where it got that black cap.

Status Visible:

• CP: 33K
  • HP: 76k
  • Mana: 9K

Build based (Apparently) :

• Reduced Reuse (-50% min.).
  • Reduction of Mana Consumption (?).
  • ... ?

image.png

Video:

9 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

That vid was made when Grand Crusade was running, now we have Salvation...big diference on hp-cp-mp due to buff change and lost of some clan skils.

Its cloak of darkness, that was changed too :)

These changes buffed HP / CP / Mana? or should it diminish their lives?
How much should the base status of an ISS level 101 be without items?

21 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

That vid was made when Grand Crusade was running, now we have Salvation...big diference on hp-cp-mp due to buff change and lost of some clan skils.

Its cloak of darkness, that was changed too :)

clan skills have never worked at olympiads.
im pretty sure the toon on the video was made specially to farm olympiads,(i mean he started as a hierophant, to keep mystic inmunity, then switched to doomcryer to get freezing flame) also all that items involve serious real money expenses

to get that hp there are many sources some of them are:

-weapon SAs: he have tauti with 3rd sa, that is 25% from tauti + 15% from sigel sa

-ap skills: from ap you can have about 25%, but he is wearing light, so i don't know if have the 15% that are from the heavy branch

-dual skills: from dual skills you are suposed to get 24% more (but i think is a little less, i dont know if he have this also, sometimes is better to get other skills from this part)

-eva rune: 10% more

-giant's battle roar augment: 10% more

-aside from this, there are many items which gives fixed amounts, ie: ruler's authority, seed talisman, elemental shirt, each overenchanted part of the armor

-and obviously there are some from base level, and CON stat

i don't know if i forget something, but at least there you have some info.

3 hours ago, beherit said:

clan skills have never worked at olympiads.
im pretty sure the toon on the video was made specially to farm olympiads,(i mean he started as a hierophant, to keep mystic inmunity, then switched to doomcryer to get freezing flame) also all that items involve serious real money expenses

to get that hp there are many sources some of them are:

-weapon SAs: he have tauti with 3rd sa, that is 25% from tauti + 15% from sigel sa

-ap skills: from ap you can have about 25%, but he is wearing light, so i don't know if have the 15% that are from the heavy branch

-dual skills: from dual skills you are suposed to get 24% more (but i think is a little less, i dont know if he have this also, sometimes is better to get other skills from this part)

-eva rune: 10% more

-giant's battle roar augment: 10% more

-aside from this, there are many items which gives fixed amounts, ie: ruler's authority, seed talisman, elemental shirt, each overenchanted part of the armor

-and obviously there are some from base level, and CON stat

i don't know if i forget something, but at least there you have some info.

What cover do you think he's wearing? As far as I know the best cover after the clan cover and the exalted (They say the current one, that this sale is good for pvp, but I do not know if it's better than exalted or clan).

He's not using 1h Blunt and neither dual-blunt, he's using 2h blund! Which by itself is strange since ISS only gains bonus with 1h or dual weapon. Surely the weapon has + 25% HP (Where did you get Sigil?)

AP Skill, can be 9%, 15 or 24% extra hp.

I am lv 99: I have 30K of hp, but when I put the SA of + 25% leap to 32K, starting from this principle if I have (+ 75% hp) would have a maximum of 40 ~ 45K of life, to reach the values of 70K and still having a good defense / resistance as he showed to me is an incognita.

Eva rune = Duration 7 or 30 days, correct?

About, Giant's Battle Roar:

Would not it be better to reflect? Reflect 20% of damage is no more interesting than max 10% hp / cp ?

Is the chance of this argument too small? What weapon grade C can I try for this agument?

elemental Shirt, was it a correct event? Those of Istina, Octavis give CON, but ...

Can you see the types of Dyes he uses? Especially the fourth?

10 hours ago, Arcanjo said:

He's not using 1h Blunt and neither dual-blunt, he's using 2h blund! Which by itself is strange since ISS only gains bonus with 1h or dual weapon. Surely the weapon has + 25% HP (Where did you get Sigil?)

Superior Sword/Blunt Weapon Mastery works on any sword/blunt, it doeasn't matter if its 1 or 2handed.
"SIgel" it's a 3rd Special Ability you can set on a weapon (there are 3 options, Tyr(p.atack), Feoh(m.atack) and Sigel(hp)), to get this you need a "Mystic Soul Crystal" it's a very rare item depending on the server you play it could cost many billions...

10 hours ago, Arcanjo said:

Would not it be better to reflect? Reflect 20% of damage is no more interesting than max 10% hp / cp ?

Is the chance of this argument too small? What weapon grade C can I try for this agument?

elemental Shirt, was it a correct event? Those of Istina, Octavis give CON, but ...

Can you see the types of Dyes he uses? Especially the fourth?

-reflect is pretty obsolete, since many updates ago, there are many items that give protection against it, so any high end player should have 100%(or near) resistence against reflect nowdays, (but against low average players it could still be very usefull).

-the chance is not really small, but it don't come from normal augments, to get that, you need  "Life Stone Instilled with Giants Power" which its very expensive stone. it gives 1 of 10 posible augments.

-yeah, elemental shirt was a "event" (a promo or special sale i would say...) hes using +10 shinny shirt which give some stats, skills and some other things.

-dyes, hes using 1 lv 5 legendary con dye, and 2 lv 5 ancient or maybe giant str dye (why this configuration? i don,t know, probably he wanted 130 str to get the p.skill crit bonus and the rest just more hp)

-i don't know exactly what 4th dye is he using, probably 1 that gives you 1 extra revelation skill , its from the store(btw i think on this server are more of this dyes than in core)

8 minutes ago, beherit said:

Superior Sword/Blunt Weapon Mastery works on any sword/blunt, it doeasn't matter if its 1 or 2handed.
"SIgel" it's a 3rd Special Ability you can set on a weapon (there are 3 options, Tyr(p.atack), Feoh(m.atack) and Sigel(hp)), to get this you need a "Mystic Soul Crystal" it's a very rare item depending on the server you play it could cost many billions...

-reflect is pretty obsolete, since many updates ago, there are many items that give protection against it, so any high end player should have 100%(or near) resistence against reflect nowdays, (but against low average players it could still be very usefull).

-the chance is not really small, but it don't come from normal augments, to get that, you need  "Life Stone Instilled with Giants Power" which its very expensive stone. it gives 1 of 10 posible augments.

-yeah, elemental shirt was a "event" (a promo or special sale i would say...) hes using +10 shinny shirt which give some stats, skills and some other things.

-dyes, hes using 1 lv 5 legendary con dye, and 2 lv 5 ancient or maybe giant str dye (why this configuration? i don,t know, probably he wanted 130 str to get the p.skill crit bonus and the rest just more hp)

-i don't know exactly what 4th dye is he using, probably 1 that gives you 1 extra revelation skill , its from the store(btw i think on this server are more of this dyes than in core)

Sigel :o

image.png

Archived