Live Stream/Q on classic

Frankie

Afternoon all

After watching the live stream on Friday to give us players a taste of the upcoming classic servers i have a few questions!

@Juji and team first time i watched a live stream on twitch for l2 thought it was really cool and would love to see more!

Q: What is the number of clans within 1 ally, when L2 started some 14 + years ago it was 12 clans i think to one ally then was changed to 3? what will we have in classic

Q: What are the plans for castle sieges? are they going to be like old days over 2 nights Saturday and Sunday? 

Q: Way back L2 had some really cool events for holidays and other special times of the year like rare bosses attacking towns ( not items from a store ) 

Q: When will clan halls open in towns? 

Q; Not sure if siege clan halls were apart of game back then like Hotsprings clan hall will they be in classic?

Fighting the old raid bosses brings back so many memories bring on the @antqueen @core and others! 

@Juji cant wait for patch notes! 

Thanks all

Frankie x

Q: What is the number of clans within 1 ally, when L2 started some 14 + years ago it was 12 clans i think to one ally then was changed to 3? what will we have in classic
A: 3 clans per ally

Q: What are the plans for castle sieges? are they going to be like old days over 2 nights Saturday and Sunday? 
A: Twice monthly. Sundays 8pm server time

Q: Way back L2 had some really cool events for holidays and other special times of the year like rare bosses attacking towns ( not items from a store ) 
A: We gonna have some fun events for sure

Q: When will clan halls open in towns? 
A: Clan Halls are already here. There are also some new clan halls. Provisional Clan Halls. Check here: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Provisional_Clan_Halls

Q; Not sure if siege clan halls were apart of game back then like Hotsprings clan hall will they be in classic?
A: Probably not

No sieges at first.  We'll see about the timing, but Patro is probably right.

Only provisional clan halls will be open at first.  Permanent ones will be added in a later update, likely the siege halls will be added, too.  

Skelth just had a terrific woodpile event.  I'm sure we'll have ones like that and my all time favorite -- the letters event.  I'll leave the server if wood and letters are available in the L2Store!

Archived