Best Trio with Spoiler!

KABAL

20 hours ago, ObikanObi said:

I would skipped EE and added SE.. 

Reasons?

19 hours ago, xmot said:

Yea, definitely replace the EE with SE.  Unless you really like the dagger, tyrant/destro probably make for better dd's as well.

I really like the dagger class :) One of my favorite. I would go with Elf dagger that is. As above, why SE then EE?

41 minutes ago, NecroFillin said:

+ EE +BD

P.S. Who the hell are gona to play Spoiler as a main :P

I might, lol. But not in the real meaning. My main will be a dagger :) Spoiler is ...you know, Adena plz!! :))

3 hours ago, KABAL said:

I really like the dagger class :) One of my favorite. I would go with Elf dagger that is. As above, why SE then EE?

SE gets focus + death whisper, pretty big damage increase over EE buffs.  VR too, though you can get that from stews.  PP would give even better buffs, but then you lose the recharge for the spoiler - an option if you're more concerned with levelling speed but I wouldn't recommend it.

21 minutes ago, xmot said:

SE gets focus + death whisper, pretty big damage increase over EE buffs.  VR too, though you can get that from stews.  PP would give even better buffs, but then you lose the recharge for the spoiler - an option if you're more concerned with levelling speed but I wouldn't recommend it.

I .. think switching EE for SE kinda makes sense at this point. Yea I know, PP is even better, but .. no recharge for spoiler = bad :)

Thanks for the feedback guys!

5 hours ago, Denavs said:

hmm, without ~8lvl Othel rune there won't be 500 crit. rate. And what the point in 500 crit. rate for spoiler if he will out of mana all the time without SE or EE??!?! 

Ok then: Spoiler + SE + SWS

7 hours ago, KABAL said:

SWS? In this trio ? But why?

Sure, late game SWS is awesome, but still .. :)

I think i'll change my dagger with a Warlord!

Warlord is good with a spoiler but without looping macros you'll have a hard time managing 3 characters alone in aoe scenarios and you wont be able to heal and recharge 2 characters with just 1 elder.

If you want to roll a dd and a spoiler then I gotta tell you that the best setup would be dd+spoiler+se if you limit yourself to 3 characters.

The best dd for pve would probably be a destroyer.

• 1 month later...

You have to decide if you gonna use pole or blunt predominantly. 

If pole, I think WL+BH+SE is doable with some sitting between pulls. You need to use macros for spoiler eg, target warlord, assist, spoil festival, delay 3, next target, spoil festival. Also, use WL mp only for 1) provoke (for first pull and in between hits if mobs agro healer, also howl does agro and costs less mp if I am not mistaken), 2) stun and NOTHING else. Use auto attacks to use the VR.

If blunt, the scenario changes. Depends if you want another dd or play as spoiler main. since you like daggers, I must say dagger skills will consume too much mp for a single SE to heal+recharge, and with only auto attacks its no use including a dagger. If you can play as spoiler main, make pp+se (not WC or ee) for zerg, btb, bts and vr. Im sure you can reach end game easy with that setup although it will be boring indeed. Another trick is, level the spoiler till 55ish and by that time you can decide for a main and plvl it with your uber pp and se and take it from there. 

Another point, if you ever get pp buffs for WL dont take Btb , to make use of battle roar.

Im using BH, PS, SE. It's a solid choice for classic as you can kill very quickly.

If exp/spoil rates were better, I would say use TH instead of PS. So you could lure choice mobs for spoil to BH.

Unfortunately tho, free to play NA rates are just too horrible to kill that slowly with TH.

Also, whatever you do, don't take BD or SWS in BH triple box setup. They are overrated for small party leveling unless you plan on using them only out of party later and want to level them now.

They are not better than SE for one. And only worth in DD PT if you have 3+ DD and use active for hex.

BH+meleeDD+buffer is better than BH+BD+buffer or BH+BD+DD

You can also use PP instead of SE. It just depends on what you prioritize.

With PP you can level much faster but BH will be out of mana a lot and you will need to buy vamp stews. 

With SE, you will be much richer but kill slower - and might want haste pots depending on what youre killing and respawn rates of mobs.

Archived