0 VIP - 0 box 4 VIP - 1 box

Sun

If you open a server with so many free boxes not only are u going to promote killing support mains but you will be promoting rmt and bots. 

You need to give normal players a fighting chance against people who are going to no life and spend 12+ hours a day in this game and the big whales who are going to pay to win.

Blocking ip of countries like Russia, China etc helps but you are forgetting that countries in South America like Venezuela Colombia etc are going to live selling gold or selling items. I know personally many of them who make a living from RMT and trading accounts with multiple computers. They are very organized and use social media to trade their goods.

To the average player this is very big disadvantage and slowly kills the market of the game and promotes RMT and botting. 

Do not make the same mistake twice, ive seen it happen in Aion as well. 

@Hime @Juji

I've already bought Chrinicle Pack for my main account and 2x Journey pack for my boxes. (50 Euro for all) Can i play here? Please? LOL.

Limit 3 accounts per PC is perfect! We have more important problems:

- HIGH PING to europe.

well known issue with create account: " Email verification failed. Please try again in a few minutes." - many people can't play here because of this.

Let's go further and make a subscription for each account, then the bots will be eliminated. Let's do as in Europe, you do not have a VIP, you can not trade, less frequent instances and you do not have a boost to exp, and with this help NA servers will lose players from Europe, and they only attract this free to play. And you later pay for each account because VIP in the first account does not give you permission to trade on the second and subsequent accounts. We will see how many players will be on NA servers and how will you be a whim that there is no one to play with and you will ask for macro loops. In addition, the server will earn more on scrolls to exp than from this VIP, if they did not earn more from L2Store, it would be a long-term subscription.

Don’t get me wrong i love solo exping as much as the next guy but if there’s going to be an explosion of RMT, bots, a lack of support mains, and a inflated economy, i would prefer not to be accommodated as opposed to seeing the game slowly die and crumble apart. And whoever bots with a VIP 4 account would have to take a large chunk taken from their profits and more so if they are banned and need to pay 4000 nc coins to get a vip 4 status again.

9 minutes ago, Convict said:

vip 3 gives u 1 box vip 4 gives u 2 box create a vp 5 and then u can trade

In case you dont know so far the 30$ pack gives you vip 3 you need another 20$ for vip 4 and another 20$ for keeping your vip 4 each month and you wanna make it vip 5 well i thought this server is not a p2w Kappa :ph34r:

You all say that as if having subscription based stopped the Bots and RMT. They will just find a way to pay the VIP 4 with adena, as they did with the subscription, and then you will create another RMT market but with the VIP.

You cant take away things because it might promote RMT, it does not matter what you do with the game there will always be, the only way is to have surveillance. You are all playing some scared victim game thinking as if you put everything paid it will stop bots for all, yes it might reduce em, but in the end there will always be someone who takes the investment and runs the risk, once he figures out how it can be done more will follow. The ONLY real answer for this is If GM or any other are doing their job, it doesnt matter what you do, there will always be a way for Bot or RMT, but if GM or system is constantly banning them and they make no progress, no profit, etc, THEN it will be a bad business so they will leave. 

All i see here is people satanizing people from some countries as if they all were guilty, some of them and almost stereotypically some of them do it for different reasons but the VAST MAJORITY of people from those countries dont do it and they want to have fun with a game they love as much as you do, some can't because of different economical reasons. If you put everything paid some of them will not have a chance or will end up as before, playing time and delayed progress because they have to give adena to the RMT guy to get VIP 4, then because they really can't do it on normal play time they will bot to make adena to pay the RMT guy, so you multiplied the problem, i have seen it many times in different games.

THE ONLY WAY FOR THIS TO WORK IS FOR NCWEST TO DO THEIR JOB AND BAN THE BOTS/RMT. And although it didnt help much before, the only real chance they have to do that is if they have money to hire the people to do that or the software to do that (could be argued because when it was subscription they had money and let it happen). So yea, stop this racist xenophobic comments and threads, lets all just report, make bot and rmt nightmare to play on this game, make NCwest do their job, and then have fun with all people from the world that wants to play seriously.

If it came down to paying VIP (or ultimately a subscription) to be allowed to play multiple characters, I wouldn't mind.  It's better than being bullied out of the game by NCSoft GMs because one day they feel like personally singling you out. This happened to me yesterday evening while I walked through the Town of Dion with three level 25 characters. Still waiting for a response on this appeal... someone informed me that their friend went through the same thing when they had also used in-game macros on 3 characters. 

The only positive here is that I'm glad I logged in to get used to the game days before the Lineage 2 Classic release because I would be totally screwed if they banned me like this at the launch date.  This is pretty concerning, I mean even if they decide to approve my appeal (which is likely at this point from what I've heard), it doesn't make it ok for multi-boxers to be unjustly threatened by NCSoft's staff.  Now, if they had a fee for playing additional characters, then GMs would be less prone to making mistakes due to less players multi-boxing and there being a registered multi-boxer list.  It also would eliminate a lot of those "gold farmers" and make the game more balanced in the process.. subscription rates were always in Lineage 2 Classic for those who wanted to play multiple characters (although some may not find it fair they can't enjoy NCSoft's current free-to-play model with multiple characters, rightly so).  Regardless, they haven't been very professional about it while such a huge re-release is coming up.

7 hours ago, Sun said:

If you open a server with so many free boxes not only are u going to promote killing support mains but you will be promoting rmt and bots. 

You need to give normal players a fighting chance against people who are going to no life and spend 12+ hours a day in this game and the big whales who are going to pay to win.

Blocking ip of countries like Russia, China etc helps but you are forgetting that countries in South America like Venezuela Colombia etc are going to live selling gold or selling items. I know personally many of them who make a living from RMT and trading accounts with multiple computers. They are very organized and use social media to trade their goods.

To the average player this is very big disadvantage and slowly kills the market of the game and promotes RMT and botting. 

Do not make the same mistake twice, ive seen it happen in Aion as well. 

@Hime @Juji

The "average players" are the ones who buy stuff from those RMTraders... on small and medium scale, and the "top guys" are the ones who buy on large scale.
It is a HUGE thing that nothing on the L2 store will be tradeable, so people can't make money by putting ncoins and selling stuff for adena. Now they just need to monitor the RMT players and the server will work as intended: based on merit, not on wallets.

Archived