Best Summoner

Samura

2 minutes ago, Taunt said:

Is no 'best' what do you want it for? PvP, aoe, single target, or?

That's not true.  ES is best in literally ALL aspects of the game.  WL is second and PS is a distant third. 

I'm not going to get into details but I'll just say ES has better nukes (range attacks), AOE's, mana management, and DPS (PvE and PvP).

19 minutes ago, Rodah said:

That's not true.  ES is best in literally ALL aspects of the game.  WL is second and PS is a distant third. 

I'm not going to get into details but I'll just say ES has better nukes (range attacks), AOE's, mana management, and DPS (PvE and PvP).

Your entitled to your wrong opinion. PS is by far the best single target PVE summoner. And warlock is a beast in PvP. 

21 minutes ago, Rodah said:

If you solo till your 7x levels or do only olympiad, maybe. When you get to 80 you will see that best way to level up is in groups and melee groups are by far the best. There a PS can be as good as a melee, or WL is also welcome for cat buff when you want to try harder content with your group. From what I remember in the past ES had their place in aoe mage groups but I also remember it was just better to take another mage or a healer instead of them. ES is best in oly, otherwise I don't see where is best.

54 minutes ago, Taunt said:

Your entitled to your wrong opinion. PS is by far the best single target PVE summoner. And warlock is a beast in PvP. 

47 minutes ago, beleaua said:

If you solo till your 7x levels or do only olympiad, maybe. When you get to 80 you will see that best way to level up is in groups and melee groups are by far the best. There a PS can be as good as a melee, or WL is also welcome for cat buff when you want to try harder content with your group. From what I remember in the past ES had their place in aoe mage groups but I also remember it was just better to take another mage or a healer instead of them. ES is best in oly, otherwise I don't see where is best.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or make anyone look bad but.... Classic IS NOT Pre-GoD L2.  It is completely different with completely different mechanics. 

Look, Classic has been out in multiple regions for 2-3 years and, in EVERY SINGLE PATCH ES has been far and away the best.  So it doesn't matter what combination we get; ES will still be #1.

Don't take my word for; take the time to read about summoners on Innova or RU Classic.  They will say the same thing I am; ES is the best.   

Again, best for what? Late game is all about top melee parties and seeing how top melee parties are going on classic then I can say WL is the best because they are taking in for their cat buff!? That's why I'm asking you, from what pov are you making your statement? Some players would prefer to be lvl 8x on WL than being stuck at lower lvl soloing because they are 'the best' at whatever, something like olympiad.

edit: look at this video for example. i see 3 summoners, how many are ES?

30 minutes ago, Rodah said:

Classic IS NOT Pre-GoD L2.

Cool story, I have played classic. Thanks for letting me know though. I also was being honest in my statement. PS Is the BEST single target DD for Summoners, and warlock is by far the best PvP Summoner. ES is the easiest summoner, but it's not the 'best' in either of those two categories.

27 minutes ago, beleaua said:

Again, best for what? Late game is all about top melee parties and seeing how top melee parties are going on classic then I can say WL is the best because they are taking in for their cat buff!? That's why I'm asking you, from what pov are you making your statement? Some players would prefer to be lvl 8x on WL than being stuck at lower lvl soloing because they are 'the best' at whatever, something like olympiad.

edit: look at this video for example. i see 3 summoners, how many are ES?

????  I see a Warlock functioning as a buffer (support class) for a melee party. 

I guess my counter argument would be that top AOE mage parties > top melee parties (AOE or Single).  ES can join a top mage AOE party; WL can't.  So......again; IDK what to tell you.

20 minutes ago, Taunt said:

Cool story, I have played classic. Thanks for letting me know though. I also was being honest in my statement. PS Is the BEST single target DD for Summoners, and warlock is by far the best PvP Summoner. ES is the easiest summoner, but it's not the 'best' in either of those two categories.

Ahh; now I get it.  We're gonna use the "cool story" "bro slang" to try to make ourselves look better. 

Since you have played classic and are certain about summoners can you tell me how many Warlocks and ES were in the 2018 EU Classic Tourney?

Here is a link:

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656928/

Imma help you out "bro."

14 ES

0 WL (because they are the best PvP summoner right?)

EDIT: and........before you comeback with some crappy excuse like "that is 9v9" or "I meant 1v1" let me just pre-emptively point out that if ES is the best summoner in group PvP then...... (wait for it)...... WL CAN NOT be the best PvP summoner (obvious reasons).

8 minutes ago, Rodah said:

Ahh; now I get it.  We're gonna use the "cool story" "bro slang" to try to make ourselves look better. 

Since you have played classic and are certain about summoners can you tell me how many Warlocks and ES were in the 2018 EU Classic Tourney?

Here is a link:

Imma help you out "bro."

14 ES

EDIT: and........before you comeback with some crappy excuse like "that is 9v9" or "I meant 1v1" let me just pre-emptively point out that if ES is the best summoner in group PvP then...... (wait for it)...... WL CAN NOT be the best PvP summoner (obvious reasons).

I never said bro, but that's cool. Also just because the popular choice on Skelth was ES for its AoE farm, and ease of usea and they're now the higher LVL (Top) Summoners doesn't mean they're the best for PvP. But it's fine like I said everyone is entitled to their opinion. In a Korean style PvP or normal field PvP a warlock will do more work than a ES, hands down. 

13 minutes ago, Mage said:

I was thinking of going ES with BD and SWS, just to try it. is this ridiculous? they all have mage buffs but im not certain yet.

I think you will need a buffer in there.  Swap the SWS for an EE, PP, or SE and you're good.

Don't get me wrong, SWS is a great support toon but you need buffs!

Your dreaming man PS was the most over powered for soloing. It had a hidden 5% vamp rage on its pet so you could destroy anything.

2 hours ago, Rodah said:

5 minutes ago, Mike02 said:

Your dreaming man PS was the most over powered for soloing. It had a hidden 5% vamp rage on its pet so you could destroy anything.

5% VR on the pet on a class that can heal their summons = over powered? 

Gotcha man!  Thanks for clearing that up.

5 hours ago, Rodah said:

????  I see a Warlock functioning as a buffer (support class) for a melee party. 

I guess my counter argument would be that top AOE mage parties > top melee parties (AOE or Single).  ES can join a top mage AOE party; WL can't.  So......again; IDK what to tell you.

As I already stated it's in a melee groups but you chose not to read for a couple of times.

The new classic is not the same as the old one but resembles it by a lot. I'm telling you this because I was playing a mage for most of the p2p time and ES was easily replaceable in mage groups. Also with later content the game caters more to the physical classes and there WL is going to have its place as a support.

5 hours ago, Rodah said:

Here is a link:

Imma help you out "bro."

14 ES

That is a some tournament that happens once in a blue moon? I already asked two times, ES is best for what? You ignored the question  but now you respond to others with tournaments and group pvp. I actually said for what is good and that is olympiad. It was also very good in the past. I think players still remember very well the old weinerthezone (ES) or langlang (WL), both very good oly soloers on Bartz. But then when it comes to pvp like sieges you will see what is happening, summoners will barely get invited. There is where the archers and mages are the best but you have limited amount of supports and spots in groups. With the limited amount of active supports and number of spots people will squeeze another mage in there instead of an ES. Same for the other groups or summoners. In fact many would prefer a necro over a summoner, also for their mass debuffs (also useful in pve). btw you linked that for nothing. the groups with ES didn't get into semi-finals or finals.

10 hours ago, beleaua said:

As I already stated it's in a melee groups but you chose not to read for a couple of times.

The new classic is not the same as the old one but resembles it by a lot. I'm telling you this because I was playing a mage for most of the p2p time and ES was easily replaceable in mage groups. Also with later content the game caters more to the physical classes and there WL is going to have its place as a support.

That is a some tournament that happens once in a blue moon? I already asked two times, ES is best for what? You ignored the question  but now you respond to others with tournaments and group pvp. I actually said for what is good and that is olympiad. It was also very good in the past. I think players still remember very well the old weinerthezone (ES) or langlang (WL), both very good oly soloers on Bartz. But then when it comes to pvp like sieges you will see what is happening, summoners will barely get invited. There is where the archers and mages are the best but you have limited amount of supports and spots in groups. With the limited amount of active supports and number of spots people will squeeze another mage in there instead of an ES. Same for the other groups or summoners. In fact many would prefer a necro over a summoner, also for their mass debuffs (also useful in pve). btw you linked that for nothing. the groups with ES didn't get into semi-finals or finals.

I answered those questions via example.......

But; just for you, here you go:

ES is the best 9v9 PvP summoner.

ES is the best Oly summoner.

ES is the best siege summoner (debatable I guess as no summoners are really desired in siege)

ES is the best 1v1 open field summoner (prove me wrong)

ES is the best solo PvE w/support (they can solo AOE; nothing more to say)

ES is the best pure solo PvE summoner (infinite mana but debatable I guess)

ES is the best group PvE summoner (AOE Mage > All)

ES is the best RP summoner (ponies.... duh)

Did I miss anything?  Even if I did I'm not gonna respond anymore; no point.  We'll see if I am right soon enough.

Archived