Archers in Classic 1.5

Rosebest

30 minutes ago, JackalsAW said:

if stun are fast enough , yes PR got stuned and skill cast canceled.
but i had much times , when i cast fatal to SR , and he cast stun to ME . reason SR dead - ME stunned ;D ofc has much skill interupt too

PR can one shot most classes

I remember playing when this game launch and the best player on the server was actually an SR. No one could 1vs 1 him. I was warlord at that time so i didnt know the class well lol. 

One thing i learned playing that game is you better have a bit more speed than a bit more strengh.

At the end every class have their purpose, play what you like lol

13 hours ago, Userbaer said:

Since they changed how snipe works i think that HE is better then PR in higher lvl. PR still hits much harder but the snipe of HE got a rework and he can run with snipe with -40 speed.

actually Video of Troy on skelth using the the reworked snipe.

He played PR before and he said he like the HE better.

with talisman of baium everyone is great :P

4 hours ago, Naramis said:

I remember playing when this game launch and the best player on the server was actually an SR. No one could 1vs 1 him. I was warlord at that time so i didnt know the class well lol. 

One thing i learned playing that game is you better have a bit more speed than a bit more strengh.

At the end every class have their purpose, play what you like lol

Let me Guess are you referring to HONG?... I saw the same thing , and there was a PR that he dueled back in the day if I remember right the PR was a level above him and Hong beat him. 

Just now, Piotja said:

Which archer is better on PP full buffs? PR, HE or SR?

All have their advantages and disadvantages. If you are looking for speed play SR. If you are looking for damage, play PR and if you are looking for sustainability and a combination of both: play HE. 

Just now, SinPalabras said:

Will classic function exactly like C2? If so, if memory serves, that's when you had to snipe and everyone played Hawkeye for survivability, or SR for PVP in terms of the archer classes. There were still lots of PRs, too, but not as many by comparison.

no

Archived