Being unable to log in more than 3 accounts per pc is a DUMB security measure.

Cld

People who play this game and try to compete at the top need to log in much more than 3 accounts.

You need to log everyone on your CP that isn't able at that moment.

You need to log dwarfs for your CP and your clan.

You need to log Alts to kill QA, Orfen and core.

You need to log cameras in sieges.

To be able to log someone's account you need to have their login, their password, their email AND their PIN code. And that's enough.

Adding the 3 accounts limit is retarded and I really hope you remove that asap.

PS: I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LOGGING 3 ACCOUNTS AT SAME TIME, THAT'S FINE. I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU NOT BEING ABLE TO LOG IN MORE THAN 3 ACCOUNTS AT ALL IN THE SAME PC.

Nah should be only 1 account per Client Per Computer - Its a MMO go join I dont know....hmmm other people and play the game it was meant to be played. I can see maybe 1 extra Account for a Buffer becasue they are not always around but this CP BS is whats going to be final nail in the coffin for this game.

8 minutes ago, Cld said:

People who play this game and try to compete at the top need to log in much more than 3 accounts.

To be able to log someone's account you need to have their login, their password, their email AND their PIN code. And that's enough.

Adding the 3 accounts limit is retarded and I really hope you remove that asap @Juji.

PS: I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT LOGGING 3 ACCOUNTS AT SAME TIME, THAT'S FINE. I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU NOT BEING ABLE TO LOG IN MORE THAN 3 ACCOUNTS AT ALL IN THE SAME PC.

You forgot to mention Adrenaline :D...

12 minutes ago, Userbaer said:

you can log in 3 acc max per pc or ip....for the ip im not sure but for pc = 3

3 per pc is a sure thing, people are complaining because they had a 4th account and can't log in now due to being locked out. Personally I think it would be incredibly dumb to not lock number of accounts, you shouldn't be able to have half a guilds worth of characters run by one or two people, regardless of their use. That would be rediculous.

1 minute ago, nevermore13 said:

It is not a security measure obviously... It is to prevent people from having 9 frames farming on autoloop macros which is 100% botlike farm...

In case you missed, in classic this autoloop function wont be available :)
You can have 50 accounts to log in but only 3 lineage2 windows in the same time...i hope that is clear enough.

4 hours ago, Cld said:

a_want_to_be_the_very_best_by_bobismynam

In most games, acc sharing is prohibited

Pretty sure the max timer for delogging is 10 secs

See quote 3

See quote 2

Adding the 3 accounts limit is retarded and I really hope you remove that asap.

Doesn't read like that, at all

22 minutes ago, Cardano said:

Wtf acc sharing illegal? xD

Kidding??

8. PROHIBITED AND IRREPARABLY HARMFUL ACTIVITIES CONCERNING NCSOFT

You acknowledge that You may not, without signed written consent from a legally authorized representative of NCSOFT, do any of the following:

(a) Misappropriate, violate or infringe any third-party IP right;

(b) Use any NCSOFT IP right except as permitted under this agreement or otherwise permitted in writing by NCSOFT;

(c) Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Game, including any automation software (a.k.a. "bot") or software designed to change or modify operation of the Game;

(d) Use, or provide others with, any "hack," "cheat," "exploit" or "mod";

(e) Use, or provide others with, any service related to the Game, including but not limited to:

(i) any service that interacts with the Game; or

(ii) any service that that would change characteristics related to an Account or Character ID, such as increasing the level of a character (a.k.a. power-leveling);

(f) Engage in any activity prohibited under Section 2(f) above;

(g) Knowingly affect the Service, the Game or Content via any bloatware, malware, computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, crimeware, scareware, rootkit or any other program installed in a way that executable code of any program is scheduled to utilize or utilizes processor cycles during periods of time when such program is not directly or indirectly being used;

(h) Be a party to any commercial activity related to the Game, including but not limited to:

(i) providing or obtaining any Item; or

(ii) use of the Service, the Game, or Content at an Internet café, cyber café or computer gaming center except in North America or European Economic Area so long as there are no players sharing accounts and You are otherwise in compliance with this agreement;

This is not an exclusive statement,

You should make a clan and recruit hardcore players.
You should make friends, not accounts.
You should be baned for boxing.

Shout out to all players that love to play support, you'll have to whack mobs alone while enjoying the sight of fields filled with boxers.

its not a security measure, as you said email pw,verification code, and pin is enough.

it's something they did to help identify adena farmers, and it works.

More than three users on a MAC address? ban.  Simple as that.  There are ways around it with VMware and so on, but it adds a layer of difficulty.

This is another unwanted bi-product of free to play that people seem to love so much.

Archived