Evasion for ISS? Skill Passive: Superior Sixth Sense O.o

Arcanjo

Can Evasion be useful for ISS? It is normal to see ISS of light armor in the Olympics, and it reinforces evasion, but is it worth it? In this case by Evasion as Sub skill. Class (+8 evasion) may be interesting to give an improvement.

Skill_11554_1.jpgSuperior Sixth Sense
When HP is below 30%, increases P. Evasion by 17. STR +2.
Class Name: Iss Doomcryer
https://l2wiki.com/Superior_Sixth_Sense_-_Iss_Doomcryer

15 minutes ago, Skylarking said:

not really, it's just better than 4% patk

if you use tauti/shadow/r992sa+8 take crits

if you use something better, use 4% patk

if you use requiem2sahp, take evasion

I take.

• +4% P/M Def.
  • +40 M/P Crit. Rate.
  • +8 P/M Evasion

I do not understand why doomcryr has bonus for avoidance when dying, should be an indication that evasion can be a good thing in him, added to the lifht armor bonuses.

My Evasion in Doomcryer ( Phisical - Magical ):

• Full HP: 186 - 231
  • -30% hp: 196 - 224

How much P and M evasion is necessary to be continuous.

he has it by mistake;

there were bd and sws who got that skills before the god,

since they shared similar branch with knights

knights got that, that's why bd and sws got that too

some time passed, and following class unification of GOD, these skills were shared with pp, wc and ol accordingly

27 minutes ago, Arcanjo said:

But it would not be kept for no purpose, either the Doomcryer's passive evasion or the Dominator's passive shield.  Too many updates to be kept by mistake.

dominator's shield passive is not an accident

as for WC, - as soon as even 34 evasion points 'd not help WC, it was decided to keep it, call it "an honorable discharge"

3 minutes ago, Skylarking said:

as for WC, - as soon as even 34 evasion points 'd not help WC, it was decided to keep it, call it "an honorable discharge"

I did not quite understand that, just kept saying it was useless? So many skills removed, by innutility they leave one in conditional tone, and it is not any condition, it is a condition of survival, with life less than 30%, it gains another 17 evasion. It does not seem to be something accidentally left or just to say "we leave but it is useless"

6 minutes ago, Arcanjo said:

I did not quite understand that, just kept saying it was useless? So many skills removed, by innutility they leave one in conditional tone, and it is not any condition, it is a condition of survival, with life less than 30%, it gains another 17 evasion. It does not seem to be something accidentally left or just to say "we leave but it is useless"

as a part of evolution human has got coccyx - tail of a monkey human has developed from

now, whith a course of evolution human has lost this tail, and only small part of a human body left to remind you of a monkey

and, in our case, I wanted to say, that, since you're not a monkey for a very,very long time (we and chimpanzee have 8k years of evolution gap), if someone attach tail to you, you will not find it useful, not even 2 tails.

31 minutes ago, Skylarking said:

as a part of evolution human has got coccyx - tail of a monkey human has developed from

now, whith a course of evolution human has lost this tail, and only small part of a human body left to remind you of a monkey

and, in our case, I wanted to say, that, since you're not a monkey for a very,very long time (we and chimpanzee have 8k years of evolution gap), if someone attach tail to you, you will not find it useful, not even 2 tails.

Totally unreasonable justification, without notion and without argument. Tells me this happened because the programmers, left like rest of something of the past, would be beautiful if this were genetic, but it is not! Read about Game Designer, there are people paid to think about it. Anyway ... if you do not know how to argue, do not argue.

1 hour ago, Arcanjo said:

Totally unreasonable justification, without notion and without argument. Tells me this happened because the programmers, left like rest of something of the past, would be beautiful if this were genetic, but it is not! Read about Game Designer, there are people paid to think about it. Anyway ... if you do not know how to argue, do not argue.

there's a notion, as well as justification put in a simple terms (via analogy) so you can understand
think not about crisis 17 evasion, but about +2 str

Archived