Looking for a social Clan

Negitation

Hi. 

Im a 29 year old man from Norway. 

As the topic says im looking for a social clan. 

I have some experience from Lineage 2 from before as i played on Bartz server from 2005 to 2010/2011. 

Due to real life obligations i can't play more then 3 hour ish on weekdays and 5 hours ish on  weekends sometimes more. 

My plan is to main: Spellhowler, and a box a SE and a BH. If my wife starts playing again she will prob take over the SE as a main. I can also play the BH for clan parties. 

-Negitation 

We are happy to announce the Creation of our new clan - Reborn.

We are looking for English Speaking people that want to have a great time and lots of fun in the new classic server with EXP and PvP ..

We are looking for Cp's, Half Cp's or Solo Players that are looking for a clan to start this new journey with. We are dedicated to success on our server, but we also know that life happens..this is a game and we treat it as such.

If you are interested in being a part of this family you can make a post in our forum : https://rebornclan.enjin.com/

Teamspeak use is required.

Hoping to see you soon!

Regards, SpartianGuard

Archived