Summoner

Samura

10 minutes ago, Lami said:

there was no info about these.

True. It was posted on the forum later. But the forum is very busy, so I won't blame you for not knowing. For your convenience. Here it is. :)

On 9/29/2018 at 12:25 AM, Juji said:

K6KXh8L.jpg

2 hours ago, Zaaka said:

True. It was posted on the forum later. But the forum is very busy, so I won't blame you for not knowing. For your convenience. Here it is. :)

You’re listening skills are quite poor on the stream juji confirmed there would be beast shots.

26 minutes ago, Lumo said:

You’re listening skills are quite poor on the stream juji confirmed there would be beast shots.

Your*. The effort you put into trolling the OP and those helping them exceeds the aggravation warranted of someone doing what many people do. But if you ARE going to be that loser and try to sound intelligent in the process, at least use proper grammar.

Ok my phone auto corrected that one, was not trolling just merely pointing out that this information was confirmed on the stream and people need to learn to listen instead of posting the same trash over and over 

3 minutes ago, Lumo said:

Ok my phone auto corrected that one, was not trolling just merely pointing out that this information was confirmed on the stream and people need to learn to listen instead of posting the same trash over and over 

I am truely sorry that I wasn't 100% on point here. I thought I heard it in the stream so I spend like 20 minutes going through the stream recording biting my nails in fear of people like you. In the end I decided to link the forum post since I couldn't find the spot. And then again I didn't even get the OP question so I answered to the wrong thing. I was trying to be helpful and on the same side not offending anyone. I failed. Shoot me! In public!

1 hour ago, Zaaka said:

I am truely sorry that I wasn't 100% on point here. I thought I heard it in the stream so I spend like 20 minutes going through the stream recording biting my nails in fear of people like you. In the end I decided to link the forum post since I couldn't find the spot. And then again I didn't even get the OP question so I answered to the wrong thing. I was trying to be helpful and on the same side not offending anyone. I failed. Shoot me! In public!

k

Archived