Looking For A Clan, Giran Server.

Elray

Hello fellow lineagers, 

I'm looking for a clan or cp to join in Giran server, which will offer me a nice atmosphere and actually enjoying the game and be also competitive and joining into the actions of the servers PvPs/Sieges/Rbs etc. Right now i'm coming as solo player, i have experience over the game through the years of playing it. Lately was on and off.
So some info about me: I'm 24 will be playing as Tyrant Main Class, will be starting with chronicle pack and VIP 4. My GMT is +2 and i'll be playing for 10-12++ hours per day till November and after that my play time will vary from 4-8h per day.

PS: Able to speak and understand, Eng,Ru,GR.

For more info you can pm me here.

Sincerely,
Elray.

We are happy to announce the Creation of our new clan - Reborn.

We are looking for English Speaking people that want to have a great time and lots of fun in the new classic server with EXP and PvP ..

We are looking for Cp's, Half Cp's or Solo Players that are looking for a clan to start this new journey with. We are dedicated to success on our server, but we also know that life happens..this is a game and we treat it as such.

If you are interested in being a part of this family you can make a post in our forum : https://rebornclan.enjin.com/

Teamspeak use is required.

Hoping to see you soon!

Regards, SpartianGuard

8 minutes ago, Elray said:

Hello fellow lineagers, 

I'm looking for a clan or cp to join in Giran server, which will offer me a nice atmosphere and actually enjoying the game and be also competitive and joining into the actions of the servers PvPs/Sieges/Rbs etc. Right now i'm coming as solo player, i have experience over the game through the years of playing it. Lately was on and off.
So some info about me: I'm 24 will be playing as Tyrant Main Class, will be starting with chronicle pack and VIP 4. My GMT is +2 and i'll be playing for 10-12++ hours per day till November and after that my play time will vary from 4-8h per day.

PS: Able to speak and understand, Eng,Ru,GR.

For more info you can pm me here.

Sincerely,
Elray.

Happy to discuss with you our const party since we are recruiting people like you.

Archived