Xincode Error

NoTeLamentes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team
8 minutes ago, NoTeLamentes said:

Today when entering my credentials in the launcher, this had a 5mb update. After updating, when selecting the character i get this error.

https://ibb.co/gecM3e

2 minutes ago, cmquake said:

Mine has a different error code: ERROR - 2 [00000005].

6 minutes ago, dUdot said:

Same, I can log only without battleping

When did you update your client? Did you try a file repair yet?

11 minutes ago, Juji said:

When did you update your client? Did you try a file repair yet?

Launched the client about 15 - 20 mins back and it prompted to update which I did, then proceeded to launch and got that error. File repair in progress now.

@Juji File repair didn't work. Same error code. This machine is a Windows 7 laptop but I have another Windows 7 machine on which I installed the game and tried which DOES work with XC3 running in the background. Launched 2 instances of the client without issue. So I guess it may not work on some older machines/OSes.

3 minutes ago, modnar said:

I've deleted l2.bin and delete xign code folder. Did a file repair, and I got in. Originally before I did try a file repair but didn't work.

I can confirm I'm in game, with XIGN present in my taskbar,

Thanks it worked  , file repair is not working thought 

Just now, Chalfont said:

Totally not true, Win 7 official support is until Jan 2020, also recent news claim that it might be extended even more ^^

For security patches only, it's still obsolete if you want better performance and compatibility overall, except if you are running some other ancient application or for whatever reason you need to stay under that environment.

3 minutes ago, Rayduxz said:

For security patches only, it's still obsolete if you want better performance and compatibility overall, except if you are running some other ancient application or for whatever reason you need to stay under that environment.

I use 7 cause use a closed software used by the fundation where i work

1 minute ago, NoTeLamentes said:

1st thing that i did was disable avast. 2nd add xigncode to ignorelist

But nothing ?

Do you have a folder named "XignCode" inside the "system" folder of Lineage II? If so, can you screenshot the list of all the files?

It should be located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Lineage II\system".

Archived