Xincode Error

NoTeLamentes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to play on Classic, but did update + file check before and now cant even open one account without this shit xingcode just close the game (cant update excuse)

I need to uses proxy programs to be able to play without lag problems , please fix this before Classic Launch!

32 minutes ago, Cothilian said:

Using Battleping and 3 clients without problems.

how as you're the first to say so.. I'm on the latest Win 10 and keep getting the below error everytime I try to login a 2nd account ?

w12TnAj.png

also be aware that XINGCODE doesn't stop you from loading the char in question as I could see the char ingame but the control of the actual char is blocked by XINGCODE untill it finalizes it's load which means if you crash mid XP or PVP you're in trouble as when logging back in there will be a few seconds you're already ingame but unable to control the char aka if mob agro/aoe damage or pvp you will be death by the time XINGCODE is finished..

7 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

I don't get why this is happening with some people trying to log in today. Was there a ninja patch that snuck in XionCode or something? I've been logged in for a few days now.

yes there was an minor update a few hours ago.. guess it's smart to test it on Live servers right now before the luanch of Classic as oh boy the flames NC will get if this isn't resolved by 3rd October..

ofc for myself there's also that lil fact that I can't really play untill fix either, same reason as everyone else that need's boxes to do things ingame

2 minutes ago, Draecke said:

yes there was an minor update a few hours ago.. guess it's smart to test it on Live servers right now before the luanch of Classic as oh boy the flames NC will get if this isn't resolved by 3rd October..

ofc for myself there's also that lil fact that I can't really play untill fix either, same reason as everyone else that need's boxes to do things ingame

You would think they'd have a separate test server for this kind of stuff rather than disrupting the live servers!! SMDH

I always use BattlePing otherwise I get horrible delay in L2. I haven't noticed any problems with xigncode3 since monday, everything is fine for me.

Windows 7 updated with latest patches, i5 4-core CPU, 32GB RAM, no AV running (long list of reasons why).

On 4/10/2018 at 2:30 PM, vidalsaenz said:

igualmente tengo el error en el xignCode [E0191009] alguien que pueda darme algún avance con esto?

yo lo solucione borrando la carpeta (XignCode) y despues le mando REPAIR... cada vez que quiero entrar tengo que hacer eso, si no me tira el error E0191009

On 10/3/2018 at 11:06 AM, Alexiel said:

I always use BattlePing otherwise I get horrible delay in L2. I haven't noticed any problems with xigncode3 since monday, everything is fine for me.

Windows 7 updated with latest patches, i5 4-core CPU, 32GB RAM, no AV running (long list of reasons why).

How many clients do you have running with battleping ? 

Can run 1 np but nothing more then that :(

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2018 at 5:42 PM, modnar said:

I've deleted l2.bin and delete xign code folder. Did a file repair, and I got in. Originally before I did try a file repair but didn't work.

I can confirm I'm in game, with XIGN present in my taskbar,

I'm using battleping and that worked for me, but it disconnect me after some time and I have to do it again it's quite annoying. I tried with AVG antivirus turned off and it disconnected me too

On ‎1‎. ‎10‎. ‎2018 at 5:49 PM, NoTeLamentes said:

This video  is very old, fake or joke or you have tools which block  other connections.

On server selection you have only Naia and Chronos to select.

I have live servers and  all zombie (classic) servers available for selection.

Archived