Forums

Xincode Error

NoTeLamentes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you wanna log in game just turn off antivirus/firewall (in some cases you will have to uninstall them) and disable any kind of proxification software. If it won't help, open command line, use "netsh winsock reset" command, restart your PC and enjoy playing Lineage II again.

3 minutes ago, modnar said:

Just to warn, while there are some people out there that want to help, someone could easily upload them files with a virus attached / embedded to sniff out login information.

That's true, added a warning.

13 minutes ago, modnar said:

Here's the thing though, why should you be forced to disable antivirus / firewall ? It's there for a reason.

Just for you I will install now Kaspersky Total Security to check how normal antivirus will react on that protection :)

Update: GHaIphf.png

As you can see Kaspersky Total Security works fine with XIGNCODE3. If you have different antivirus which blocks it I can only recommend you to disable "paranoid mode" in your antivirus (turn off heuristic analysis):D

5 minutes ago, notAndy said:

i tryed battleping and pingzapper and both doesnt work, xigncode close my game with error, i already turn off firewall/anti virus

Open command line and use "netsh winsock reset" command, then restart PC (or just turn off them for now, maybe they will fix it soon).

4 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Open command line and use "netsh winsock reset" command, then restart PC (or just turn off them for now, maybe they will fix it soon).

some staff already said if they will fix it ? if they will do, i think that i'll just wait.

4 minutes ago, notAndy said:

some staff already said if they will fix it ? if they will do, i think that i'll just wait.

Well, actually problem is not really in protection, but in those programs (BattlePing/PingZapper servers blocking connection), so...

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Well, actually problem is not really in protection, but in those programs (BattlePing/PingZapper servers blocking connection), so...

Confirmed, can no longer load more then 1 Client when using BattlePing and this most likely apply also to all other progs like WTFast etc.

@Juji, you will need to resolve that asap as besides the obvious impact for existing players that uses them the real fall out will be for all Euro's and SA folks that want to play Classic as they will not be able to log more then 1 account - current Classic forum is already full with drama about being limited to 3 so wait till they find out due to XINGCODE it's going to be just 1 ;)

12 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Confirmed, can no longer load more then 1 Client when using BattlePing and this most likely apply also to all other progs like WTFast etc.

@Juji, you will need to resolve that asap as besides the obvious impact for existing players that uses them the real fall out will be for all Euro's and SA folks that want to play Classic as they will not be able to log more then 1 account - current Classic forum is already full with drama about being limited to 3 so wait till they find out due to XINGCODE it's going to be just 1 ;)

I live in the US so no need to use BattlePing etc but this is a disaster in the making. @Juji

Archived