Waiting on those patch notes like....

Taunt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team
8 minutes ago, Jrock said:

hahaha, I read it wrong...I feel stupid now..hahah

It's all good. I just wanted to make sure. xD We still love you.

5 minutes ago, Quatchi said:

ill took day off to wait hime and juji reply too xD

kidding GM, don't ban me

Come on, man. It was the weekend! Gotta take the days to unwind and then jump back into the madness.

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

It's all good. I just wanted to make sure. xD We still love you.

Come on, man. It was the weekend! Gotta take the days to unwind and then jump back into the madness.

A bunch of us did take off on Wednesday, any word on when release will be? If it’s in afternoon est a few of us will be going in instead.

4 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

A bunch of us did take off on Wednesday, any word on when release will be? If it’s in afternoon est a few of us will be going in instead.

Yea, after maintenance. :P And I'd be willing to bet early to mid afternoon eastern time.

2 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

Yea, Same here. I'm hoping for a morning opening time. 

3 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Yea, after maintenance. :P And I'd be willing to bet early to mid afternoon eastern time.

I’m sure lol. Maintenance has been ending at 10-11 am est lately it seems, no reason to change it this week. Unless they want to roll out the server at midnight after doing the maintenance Tuesday night instead ^^

1 minute ago, J0nSnow said:

I’m sure lol. Maintenance has been ending at 10-11 am est lately it seems, no reason to change it this week. Unless they want to roll out the server at midnight after doing the maintenance Tuesday night instead ^^

It's not only that but there will also be THOUSANDS of people trying to log in and create toons all at the same time. Those of us who have been around long enough and are veterans know how that goes.... BOOM! CRASH!!

2 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

It's not only that but there will also be THOUSANDS of people trying to log in and create toons all at the same time. Those of us who have been around long enough and are veterans know how that goes.... BOOM! CRASH!!

Yes I know. But if they do it when the majority of people are asleep or at work, then problem solved. 

1 minute ago, Sharlanna said:

And who's going to be asleep or at work on Wednesday???

Most people in USA will be at work on Wednesday. If they wait to open server at 4-6 pm est, a lot more players will be done with work/school to clog log in screen.  If they release at midnight most would be asleep. 

1 minute ago, J0nSnow said:

Most people in USA will be at work on Wednesday. If they wait to open server at 4-6 pm est, a lot more players will be done with work/school to clog log in screen.  If they release at midnight most would be asleep. 

C'mon, you know these things don't go as planned. :D Won't find me even trying to create a toon on Classic until Thursday. ;)

Just now, Sharlanna said:

C'mon, you know these things don't go as planned. :D Won't find me even trying to create a toon on Classic until Thursday. ;)

Same thing happened when GoD launch, I got in after like 10 minutes. @Hime @Juji this is why should open midnight on the 3rd or early as possible Wednesday morning 

10 hours ago, Hime said:

General practice is to post patch notes the day of release. We've gotten into the habit with the Live server to post them weeks in advance though. While we would agree if there are major changes that need to be communicated we should do that early, but this is essentially a new game launch. We understand the excitement is hard to contain, but everybody here is working hard to ensure the launch of Classic goes well. Patch notes will be available tomorrow for reading.

You took the day off to read patch notes? :o

For future launches I think that practice is perfectly fine, however because of the unique nature of how classic is blending mechanics from different generations of the game people particularly curious. Couple that with the fact that the starter pack cannot be purchased after today, and now people have a deadline to decide whether or not they want to spend the money without having the patch notes laid out for them.

20 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

You took the day off in hopes of getting the Patch Notes?? LOL. Read this again... "Patch Notes will be available tomorrow. Aiming for no later than MID-AFTERNOON (hopefully) PDT."

Yo shar. You doing classic?

Archived