Can you buy NCoin now, and be VIP 4 on launch?

Eynon

Also, I bought the $30 pack, how much NCoin would I have to buy for level 4?  From the live stream, they mentioned that the $10 Journey Pack will get you VIP 1, and the $30 Chronicle pack will get you VIP 3.  

I read the FAQ, and didn't see this there.

They said that with the 30 USD pack you would be VIP3 and with the 10 USD pack you will be VIP2.

Spend Threshold to Reach Status Spend Requirements to Maintain Status

Tier 4

VIP Status

4,000 NCoin within a 30-day period or less 1,320 within each subsequent 30-day periods

Tier 3

VIP Status

2,000 NCoin within a 30-day period or less 660 within each subsequent 30-day periods

Tier 2

VIP Status

800 NCoin within a 30-day period or less 400 within each subsequent 30-day periods

Tier 1

VIP Status

80 NCoin within any time period 80 within each subsequent 30-day periods

Tier 0

Status

No requirements No requirements

VIP3 is 2000 and VIP2 is 800 NCoins.

1 minute ago, YellowEyeS said:

after you create a char, you login, then you go in webpage, you activate your code and you use the vip lvl 3 item that is provided to you from the launch pack, then you have to spend 1320 nccoins in the ncstore and you are vip lvl 4

You need to spend 2.000 points to get from VIP 3 to 4. At least that's how I understand it.

I think is different. If you need to spend 1320 coins to maintain vip 4  and because I believe that when u activate vip 3 it will be full bar for vip 3, I think you need to spend 1321 coins for full lvl 4. Can @Juji or any staff to confirm?

I have other question, can I buy NC Coins now and use them on server launch to increase to vip 4 from start? 

Sorry, that you can buy ncoins now and spend then as soon as the server opens and you will get VIP4 immediately.  The answer to your other question is unclear.  Juji said that you'd get VIP3 for your $30 starter pack purchase.  But he didn't say if you'd get full credit for the $30, in which case you'd only have to spend 1,600 ncoins to get to VIP4.  It's likely either that or the full 2,000 ncoins difference between VIP3 and VIP4.

15 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Sorry, that you can buy ncoins now and spend then as soon as the server opens and you will get VIP4 immediately.  The answer to your other question is unclear.  Juji said that you'd get VIP3 for your $30 starter pack purchase.  But he didn't say if you'd get full credit for the $30, in which case you'd only have to spend 1,600 ncoins to get to VIP4.  It's likely either that or the full 2,000 ncoins difference between VIP3 and VIP4.

He said you'll get a scroll to raise to VIP3, so Im guessing is full 2000 NC to VIP4

If i remember well, every vip level have a bar where you can see points remaining of that lvl or how many point you need for to go next level. So, when @Juji said in stream that we will get vip 3 should be normal to be lvl 3 full bar like vitality bar on god. This means that 1st nc coins spend imediately after you use that scroll to get vip 3 status, will lead you in getting 1 point in vip 4 which probably will vanish pretty quick. The only thing I am not sure is if vip level increase when you buy nc coins or when you spend them in l2store.

39 minutes ago, Praxis said:

If the $30 pack gives you 2400 VIP points, how much specifically does the $10 pack give you? can these stack to reach level 4 vip?

It's almost certainly 800 VIP points for the journey pack.  $30 worth of NC coins would get you 2400, $10 will get you 800, also happens to be just enough to hit vip 2 on it's own.

Archived