Jump to content
Forums

Best char for solo lvling


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

 

I was wondering which char is best for auto leveling without much attention, just with boxes?

I was thinking in tyrant + Warcryer or Summoner (maybe black elf?) plus Warcryer.

I have very rare schedule at work, so be just focus on playing it is very difficult, and have friend to play is very difficult, so i prefer be alone with boxes.

 

Thank you guys! I would like have more time to share with you in this nice classic version!

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, H0unter said:

Hi All,

 

I was wondering which char is best for auto leveling without much attention, just with boxes?

I was thinking in tyrant + Warcryer or Summoner (maybe black elf?) plus Warcryer.

I have very rare schedule at work, so be just focus on playing it is very difficult, and have friend to play is very difficult, so i prefer be alone with boxes.

 

Thank you guys! I would like have more time to share with you in this nice classic version!

If by auto levelling, i HOPE you mean macro loops then they are disabled in this version of classic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lumo said:

If by auto levelling, i HOPE you mean macro loops then they are disabled in this version of classic.

Yes! but i can press the macro button myself!

Do u have any suggestion for a char?

 

Thank u friend

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of class you are going to have a crappy time leveling solo, especially with so many groups rolling around, they will be able to push you out of any spot they like and your overall leveling speed will be much slower. It's just not efficient in classic to go without a party.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GaroWarcryer said:

Without second box.

Spellhowler.

You can drain hp, and restore mana

And with box? 

2 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

Regardless of class you are going to have a crappy time leveling solo, especially with so many groups rolling around, they will be able to push you out of any spot they like and your overall leveling speed will be much slower. It's just not efficient in classic to go without a party.

I know :(. But is the only way that i have to play :(.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lumo said:

Elemental summoner + pp solo AOE like a boss

The summon still take the x% exp from the summoner? I'm want to be a Phantom summoner with a wc in dualbox but that exp penalti (30% with shadow) is hardcore for slow servers. 

Thnks

Link to post
Share on other sites

If all you want is fast leveling you want someone who can AOE. Best AOE is Warlord hands down. Comb with PP or SE and buy the lacking buff (VR or Berserk) from fishing. There you go.

Thing is, Warlord is not good for almost anything besides PVE AOE.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Exinos said:

The summon still take the x% exp from the summoner? I'm want to be a Phantom summoner with a wc in dualbox but that exp penalti (30% with shadow) is hardcore for slow servers. 

Thnks

I don't think that was a thing in this one, not 100% on that, we will have to wait for the patch notes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Exinos said:

The summon still take the x% exp from the summoner? I'm want to be a Phantom summoner with a wc in dualbox but that exp penalti (30% with shadow) is hardcore for slow servers. 

Thnks

I don't think there is xp sharing with the summon anymore. Read somewhere here in the forums, don't remember if they mentioned it in the stream.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...