Accounts being locked when purchasing NC coin / journey pack

Aventia

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Hime, thank you for the prompt reply.

the situation has been slightly different for a few of them.

One literally just logging in triggered it, one was buying nc coin and one was trying to log in main account and buy the journey pack.

Is there a limit to the number of accounts we are allowed to have, as I was planning on using three accounts and using same card for all three.

( a dwarf, my main char and a buffer for my main char )

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Are your friends attempting to purchase the NCoin or the Launch Pack multiple times? Please have your friends submit a ticket so our team can look into their issues further!

Any idea on the exact number of NCcoins that will be needed to reach VIP 4 after having purchased the Chronicle Pack.

Just now, Kazaki said:

Any idea on the exact number of NCcoins that will be needed to reach VIP 4 after having purchased the Chronicle Pack.

You need to spend a total of 50$/Euro to get Vip4.

So if the 30$/Euro pack gives Vip 3, then you need to spend an additional 20$/Euro to get to Vip 4.

At least that's how I see it.

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, Aventia said:

Hi Hime, thank you for the prompt reply.

the situation has been slightly different for a few of them.

One literally just logging in triggered it, one was buying nc coin and one was trying to log in main account and buy the journey pack.

Okay! Please have them contact Customer Support. They can see what the issue is and help your friends resolve them.

3 hours ago, Aventia said:

Is there a limit to the number of accounts we are allowed to have, as I was planning on using three accounts and using same card for all three.

( a dwarf, my main char and a buffer for my main char )

Kind of not really. Many people have a lot of accounts. We are free to play. Just don't be super suspicious with your account creation and you should be good.

All of my accounts have had their chronicle packs/ncoin purchases refunded without my asking and I am fully locked out of buying anything with any credit/debit card I own and Paypal as I am given an error about it being Unavailable and to try again later.

I have support tickets in on the accounts but have a feeling they will not be reached in time. Any advice @Hime

36 minutes ago, Hime said:

Okay! Please have them contact Customer Support. They can see what the issue is and help your friends resolve them.

Kind of not really. Many people have a lot of accounts. We are free to play. Just don't be super suspicious with your account creation and you should be good.

well, after ppl reports of being blocked after login a 4th account is scary ...

This happened to me,

Please contact support they are the only ones that can fix it.  Mine got sorted today.  It might take them a few days, did for me.

It was due to creating multiple accounts from the same IP, it flags your accounts and you actually can still log into the game, but are locked out of the account management pages.

Just email Support@Lineage2.com and give them all your account emails and they will unblock them.

Hope that helps.

Been trying to get packs on multiple accounts, it won't take same credit card more than 3 times, transactions get refunded, unable to get chronicle packs on all accounts that I need to get them on. Paypal hasn't worked for a week.

I really hope you'll still allow people to claim packs that they haven't been able to get due to your system blocking them. Today's the last day ><

12 hours ago, Hime said:

this is so stupid you have 3 other confirmed locked in purchases from my credit card in your data base but you freaking block me when i try and get 2 more accounts ready today....

now note i spread those other accounts out over a few days during the past week.

but seriously paypal isnt working then you go and block credit cards that have confirmed locked in transactions on them.... what kind of coders do you have writing your stuff.... 

support tickets are in but heres your problem you have this great pre purchase pack that most people dont want to pass up then u start locking out peoples accounts nad credit cards and other stuff....

not to mention support is slow like more than 24 hours slow when you have such time sensitive tickets...

i have never had to work so hard in my life to give a company money....

fix your website

fix your paypal links

fix your purchasing code 

19 minutes ago, Stormie said:

fix your website

fix your paypal links

fix your purchasing code 

I had almost the same problem. I have created 3-4 accounts for my future lineage 2 team :)  Here also I had problems. Many times I got those bleeping message:

"Email verification failed please try again in a few minutes "

On the next day all were blocked:

" Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked.
Please contact support at appeal@ncsoft.com. "

After few tickets they unblock them, but this costed me TIME AND NERVES.

bleeping crap company :<  If they have so "working" website I am scared about the game :/

48 minutes ago, Stormie said:

this is so stupid you have 3 other confirmed locked in purchases from my credit card in your data base but you freaking block me when i try and get 2 more accounts ready today....

now note i spread those other accounts out over a few days during the past week.

but seriously paypal isnt working then you go and block credit cards that have confirmed locked in transactions on them.... what kind of coders do you have writing your stuff.... 

support tickets are in but heres your problem you have this great pre purchase pack that most people dont want to pass up then u start locking out peoples accounts nad credit cards and other stuff....

not to mention support is slow like more than 24 hours slow when you have such time sensitive tickets...

i have never had to work so hard in my life to give a company money....

fix your website

fix your paypal links

fix your purchasing code 

Lol rekt

More and more accounts being locked/refunded without any word from Support or NCSoft regarding what the issue is. If the pack sale time is not extended I will personally not be playing here probably along with most people locked out of this.

31 minutes ago, bulga said:

Quick question!

I bought the Chronicle Patch and I don't want to activate it now, but I want to create my char just to reserve the name!

If I log and create the char will the game auto start the patch?

The pack will not apply automatically, you will need to apply it yourself manually after creating your character at the "Apply a Code" section for Lineage II in your NCSoft account (https://shop.ncsoft.com/myshop/applyacode?serviceCode=32).

38 minutes ago, bulga said:

Quick question!

I bought the Chronicle Patch and I don't want to activate it now, but I want to create my char just to reserve the name!

If I log and create the char will the game auto start the patch?

you cant create ur char now.

What a joke. I am trying to buy packs for my entire CP and the card got locked after the 4 pack bought. I need to buy 11 packs in total NcSoft, I want to give you money. Please, can I give you money? I am asking nicely you fcking douchebags. Support won't solve my problem in a few hours before going live anyway.

So yeah, you are ridiculous and disgusting for all the aggravation you have caused me.

17 minutes ago, HQ_ said:

Please advise, we are one day away from launch and our players are not even sure if they will be able to log in.  I think this issue requires your immediate attention.

Thanks.

+1

Archived