Accounts being locked when purchasing NC coin / journey pack

Aventia

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they'll ruining this classic for big money people this game was $15 a month we want no xp boost and easy buffs. why cant you just put up a monthly subscription make it balance for everybody. This game isn't official anymore R.i.p lineage2 ?

Just now, Samura said:

they'll ruining this classic for big money people this game was $15 a month we want no xp boost and easy buffs. why cant you just put up a monthly subscription make it balance for everybody. This game isn't official anymore R.i.p lineage2 ?

u are ruining the game with ur toxic commentaries, if u dont want this, just gtfo

2 hours ago, Bibby said:

More and more accounts being locked/refunded without any word from Support or NCSoft regarding what the issue is. If the pack sale time is not extended I will personally not be playing here probably along with most people locked out of this.

qq bye

7 minutes ago, Samura said:

idc about money lol, i want to be able to buy packs for my cp so we can actually play.

1 minute ago, Tr0ller said:

why bots? there's a guy here, paying for everyone on his credit card and people are paying him on his bank account because he have a huge limit on his CC.

And because paypal is randomly not working for a lot of people.

Just now, Tr0ller said:

why bots? there's a guy here, paying for everyone on his credit card and people are paying him on his bank account because he have a huge limit on his CC.

That literally makes no sense why you would do that if they have access to their own bank accounts?

Just now, Lumo said:

That literally makes no sense why you would do that if they have access to their own bank accounts?

because every person in the world has a cred card right? Delusional much?

9 minutes ago, vsD said:

because every person in the world has a cred card right? Delusional much?

Most people with bank accounts usually have access to their money considering cash is slowly dying out I think it’s a fair assumption 

1 minute ago, Lumo said:

Most people with bank accounts usually have access to their money considering cash is slowly dying out I think it’s a fair assumption 

Not sure how that is related to this but sure whatever you say.

Paypal isn't working for a lot of people and therefore CC is the only valid option for those people atm.

14 minutes ago, vsD said:

Not sure how that is related to this but sure whatever you say.

Paypal isn't working for a lot of people and therefore CC is the only valid option for those people atm.

It’s related because if you have a bank account they will give you a card with it to access your money...

Just now, Lumo said:

It’s related because if you have a bank account they will give you a card with it to access your money...

that's a debit card and not a credit card, what are u? 12? how can u not know the difference between those 2 lol

10 minutes ago, vsD said:

that's a debit card and not a credit card, what are u? 12? how can u not know the difference between those 2 lol

Yes I know the difference, I could continue but you’re clearly butt hurt because you got locked out of your accounts for doing clearly dodgy stuff I’m not surprised tbh. Sketchy as hell bro

PayPal isn't working for the EU players. And also, it doesn't matter that it says 'Credit Card' you can still use a Debit Card like I did. But yes. Things need to be fixed. It took me 4 hours of errors to get things started here. 

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

PayPal isn't working for the EU players. And also, it doesn't matter that it says 'Credit Card' you can still use a Debit Card like I did. But yes. Things need to be fixed. It took me 4 hours of errors to get things started here. 

Worked fine for me 

edit: I’m in the EU

Archived