Forums

Accounts being locked when purchasing NC coin / journey pack

Aventia

2 minutes ago, Lumo said:

Must just be the people doing clearly suspicious activity such as buying 9 accounts! 

Ye, I am the guy who argues that boxing shouldn't be allowed, but at the same time I have 9 accounts. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortunately I was able to get my 3 chronicle packs without any issues, but I have to say, what I am hearing is completely unacceptable. I really sympathize with the people who are getting screwed around here. I can't imagine how annoying it would be if something went wrong and I had to wait around for support to answer when the packs are gonna be gone TODAY.

How could people be so incompetent as to not understand that people might want to purchase more than 3 packs on a single CC? Especially considering paypal isn't working...

Get with the program guys!!! I didn't just buy 3 chronicle packs so you could mess up classic with a stunning lack of common sense.

Just now, AmusingName003 said:

Fortunately I was able to get my 3 chronicle packs without any issues, but I have to say, what I am hearing is completely unacceptable. I really sympathize with the people who are getting screwed around here. I can't imagine how annoying it would be if something went wrong and I had to wait around for support to answer when the packs are gonna be gone TODAY.

How could people be so incompetent as to not understand that people might want to purchase more than 3 packs on a single CC? Especially considering paypal isn't working...

Get with the program guys!!! I didn't just buy 3 chronicle packs so you could mess up classic with a stunning lack of common sense.

You could also argue that is their own fault for leaving it to the last minute to purchase? I now how slow tickets can be processed so bought mine WAY ahead of time. Its just common sense, leave something IRL to the last minute to organise and expect it to go belly up. Lesson learnt for these folk perhaps? Or do we all just have to suffer their forum whining now?

Just now, Lumo said:

You could also argue that is their own fault for leaving it to the last minute to purchase? I now how slow tickets can be processed so bought mine WAY ahead of time. Its just common sense, leave something IRL to the last minute to organise and expect it to go belly up. Lesson learnt for these folk perhaps? Or do we all just have to suffer their forum whining now?

i bought a few last friday, and i tried to buy 3 last night and it wont take my credit card anymore so its kind of stupid. i mean if paypal was working...

1 minute ago, Lumo said:

Lumo, well done for you sitting here waiting for a server to open months or weeks in advance. Some of us have real lives and do not follow the L2 world. I, for example, found out about Classic opening 2 days ago. The site does not work, the payment system does not work and many things do not. Just because it did for you, it does not mean it does for everyone. Stop being a jerk. 

Just now, ZygiA said:

Lumo, well done for you sitting here waiting for a server to open months or weeks in advance. Some of us have real lives and do not follow the L2 world. I, for example, found out about Classic opening 2 days ago. The site does not work, the payment system does not work and many things do not. Just because it did for you, it does not mean it does for everyone. Stop being a jerk. 

Yes i sat here refreshing the page just waiting with my little teeny weeny hand ready to click... It was a facebook post :)

Just now, Lumo said:

Yes i sat here refreshing the page just waiting with my little teeny weeny hand ready to click... It was a facebook post :)

Well, reading your aforementioned comment it looks like you are blaming us all for leaving it until 'the last minute'. When in fact many of us were unaware classic NA will even exist. I've spent 4 hours today dealing with crit errors just because I did not know that the site had to be in 'US english' and not 'UK english', which is absolutely absurd. 

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

Well, reading your aforementioned comment it looks like you are blaming us all for leaving it until 'the last minute'. When in fact many of us were unaware classic NA will even exist. I've spent 4 hours today dealing with crit errors just because I did not know that the site had to be in 'US english' and not 'UK english', which is absolutely absurd. 

Oh well i hope it all works out for you all...

5 minutes ago, Lumo said:

You could argue that, if we got patch notes a month ago and actually knew what we were buying. Fact is, there are far too many unanswered questions to justify dropping money on this game for a lot of people. It's no surprise people have waited until the last minute when we have no damn patch notes!!! All we got was a short stream that raised almost as many questions as it answered.

2 minutes ago, AmusingName003 said:

You could argue that, if we got patch notes a month ago and actually knew what we were buying. Fact is, there are far too many unanswered questions to justify dropping money on this game for a lot of people. It's no surprise people have waited until the last minute when we have no damn patch notes!!! All we got was a short stream that raised almost as many questions as it answered.

Ok good point

Entire groups of 20+ people are getting locked out from website, forums, game, packs and coins are getting refunded thanks to your security systems who were not ready for a launch this magnitude at all. You have 1 day to resolve this but it really seems like you should just delay launch cause tons of people are getting screwed over. @Juji @Hime

Archived