Looking for some Clarity

Hi all coming to Classic,

So I've looked around the boards and the site and I THINK I understand how this is going to work.  But please understand I have been away from L2 since like C3-5ish  I played Prelude to one of those chronicles.  Cruma Tower was still a relevant grinding spot when I played and fought over ;p.  

So here is my question, I'm wanting to try starting with 3 accounts the max per PC.  Now with these Looping macros, I might be able to stay just behind those running bots.  I want to keep them all at the VIP 4 level if I can.  But what does that Entail?  Is there a Monthly Sub?  Or do we just buy the starter packs $30 each account?  Could someone give me a breakdown of what is expected to keep these accounts relevant?

Thanks,

D,

I suspect no one has replied because these questions have all been answered elsewhere.  The whole VIP system is covered on the website.  Briefly, VIP4 takes spending 4,000 ncoins up front and 1320 each month to maintain it.  Buying the started pack gets you to VIP3 and you must spend more ncoins to get to VIP4.  There will be no looping macros.  There is no monthly subscription, aside from the ncoin requirements if you want the VIP levels.

1 hour ago, WPGForever said:

Hi all coming to Classic,

halo

So I've looked around the boards and the site and I THINK I understand how this is going to work.  But please understand I have been away from L2 since like C3-5ish  I played Prelude to one of those chronicles.  Cruma Tower was still a relevant grinding spot when I played and fought over ;p.  

Pretty sure is gonna be relevant again :D

So here is my question, I'm wanting to try starting with 3 accounts the max per PC.  Now with these Looping macros, I might be able to stay just behind those running bots.  I want to keep them all at the VIP 4 level if I can.  But what does that Entail?  Is there a Monthly Sub?  Or do we just buy the starter packs $30 each account?  Could someone give me a breakdown of what is expected to keep these accounts relevant?

No looping macros, confirmed by producer.

Easiest way to get to vip 4 is buying chronicle pack, and then additional NCoins https://classic.lineage2.com/shop/launch-packs

No monthly sub, but in order to mantain the vip4 status, youll have to spend around  1350 NCoins monthly, on each account.

Thanks,

D,

Archived