XIGNCODE3 Launch

Hime

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XINGCODE doesn't stop botting as it's very easy to bypass and as such only impact legit players that don't want to risk their accounts by doing the same..

BattlePing still doesn't work with it but at least I found out WTFast does but that's 2x more expensive then BP.. the money bleeding for playing L2 is real o0"

33 minutes ago, Draecke said:

XINGCODE doesn't stop botting as it's very easy to bypass and as such only impact legit players that don't want to risk their accounts by doing the same..

BattlePing still doesn't work with it but at least I found out WTFast does but that's 2x more expensive then BP.. the money bleeding for playing L2 is real o0"

there are others like me that dont use any kind of program and still get xigncode error

It is difficult to play with only one window of the game because of XIGNCODE3 giving error! In my case the error in expecifico is ERROR 0xE0191009 where I did not find solution with the developer of XIGNCODE, since when I contact them I only receive automatic answers!

Take a look at this please!

@Hime, @Juji

On 16/10/2018 at 10:49 AM, useruser said:

Something new with the problem
Currently I keep throwing the error and I can not open two accounts.

I am having the same error.

Any update of this problem? So far I only can run 1 client at the time and only after i manually remove the file named xmag.xem from the XignCode folder.

On 10/18/2018 at 10:55 PM, GoodGuy said:

Any news about XIGNCODE started banning cheaters?

XingCode3 is banning legit innocent players... bots and scammers are running free! Walk to any server and you will notice that.

NC must provide justice and the NC staff members should not be forgetting that we are the customers!

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived