Disconnecting every day @ 6:00pm since update??

SAXnVl0LlNS

I'm on Chronos and everyday I've been logged on since the Update I've been getting disconnected on every client @ 6:00pm CST in the middle of Olympiad/COC and end of Siege whether I've got just 1-3 Client(s) on 1 computer or 1-2 client per computer every client gets disconnected @ 6:00pm or very shortly after...

Made a character on Freya and one on core... All Characters logged at NCwest disconnected@6:00pm(COC was over on Freya and Halfway on Chronos) but the character on core was still playable so I'm thinking it's some connection between me and NCwest gonna be tough for me to figure out, but I may have enough info for Shaw(Pings all normal, and when I disconnect I can re-log as soon as I manage to close all clients)

Somehow I managed to keep 2/3 clients connected today a full five minutes past 6:00pm(I was rotating characters on one account, and Clan notice under chat changed from 2 to 1 other members logged)... when I tried to re-log the disconnected client I got a Game Guard error which crashed them though. I've had streaming Music on  and sometimes streaming video they never glitch... and My 1 client to core hasn't disconnect yet.

Archived