Vip4 %drop in group

Naramis

46 minutes ago, EricaIsDown said:

I think its going to be a buff. You will be able to see who has vip and who doesn't?

Can't wait til all the nerds kick ppl without it

Like he said. donators will make pt with others donators because of the pve damage buff and the scrolls buffs. No donators will make pt with others no donators and will have to play it smart and farm in zones far away from the first mentioned parties.

3 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Like he said. donators will make pt with others donators because of the pve damage buff and the scrolls buffs. No donators will make pt with others no donators and will have to play it smart and farm in zones far away from the first mentioned parties.

i like how you're crying everywhere about p2w and donators :)

the case against f2p grows

I suspect it will divide the bonus, and yes this will cause all top parties to be required runes, this is a business decision by NCSoft and it makes financial sense, there will be significant peer pressure to spend.  I never wanted to pay a cent in F2P retail, but occasionally I got forced into buying runes to do certain things or I could not get a party.  Party required to link it open.  Most of the time I bought them with adena via gifts, but not always available =/.

I suspect Adena will be calculated individually, though.  Not sure however it's easy to test on day 1.

Also, nothing wrong spending money to support the server, if you don't it won't stick around.  I just wish it was in the form of a subscription and they should absolutely cap the max amount spend per account (and make things not tradeable), this is good for the long-term life of the server.  Thoughts? @Hime @Juji

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, existenz said:

i have VIP 3 atm and my buffer is VIP 0 and we share the exact amount of adena in party. 

is it normal?

if this is true then with one vip+ in party you get full bonus for all your alts?

Adena is not counted as "Item Drop" ( aka mats - parts - etc ). Where have you been living?

42 minutes ago, Reynald0 said:

I want to know too.
@Hime @Juji

As someone else said, is divided. It was already explained by Juji I believe.

So if one from a 2 players party has VIP4 with 50% item drop increase but the other has VIP0, that means item drop rate will be 25%.

4 Players in a party , 1 VIP4 - 3 VIP0 = 12.5% Item drop rate increase!

• 1 month later...

Where is the link of that info , If is not a official staff or GM then at the end we have another thing that is broken too , i test this and i got more drops when i was alone then in party with my 2 chars that both are VIP4  , test was made for 2 hr , got better amount of drops when i was alone . 

Archived