Honest Opinion

I was thinking Sps main, SE and WC for boxing, do you think that would be good idea.

Was also thinking Sps main, SE and Warsmith (which for crafting) but thinking if I join good clan don't need worry to much about it. 

So many choices that it's driving me nuts -_-.

As a new player who has never played Lineage II before and is taking advantage of this classic server as a way to get into the game and start fresh with everyone else, I want to ask you guys, is it okay to play solo with one account? I see a majority of people talking about having 3 accounts or boxing and I have no idea what they are talking about. Is there something I should know about the way people play Lineage before going into this? I was really hoping this would be a good fresh mmo experience for me where I could have a main and not have to worry about having alts or different accounts. 

Just now, Syolis said:

As a new player who has never played Lineage II before and is taking advantage of this classic server as a way to get into the game and start fresh with everyone else, I want to ask you guys, is it okay to play solo with one account? I see a majority of people talking about having 3 accounts or boxing and I have no idea what they are talking about. Is there something I should know about the way people play bless before going into this? I was really hoping this would be a good fresh mmo experience for me where I could have a main and not have to worry about having alts or different accounts. 

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would recommend finding a clan or CP. It's a game that requires you to play with people, so solo never really works. These guys that want to set up 6 computers just want to run two whole parties by themselves and not interact with people. You can play with just your main, but I would start looking into getting a clan or meeting some people. That will be the most effective, and overall fun way to play the game.

28 minutes ago, Syolis said:

As a new player who has never played Lineage II before and is taking advantage of this classic server as a way to get into the game and start fresh with everyone else, I want to ask you guys, is it okay to play solo with one account? I see a majority of people talking about having 3 accounts or boxing and I have no idea what they are talking about. Is there something I should know about the way people play Lineage before going into this? I was really hoping this would be a good fresh mmo experience for me where I could have a main and not have to worry about having alts or different accounts. 

there are support classes in lineage 2 which buff you\recharge your mana,without the buff leveling is really really hard and at some point impossible without,and even 3 accounts isnt enough,best is having 4-5 support characters+main ,yes you can try and find a party and you can try to find a clan but that will you make you dependant on other people and you will leave after a few weeks max,this version of the game is hard.

I plan on playing one of the ISS support classes so that I can help others, hopefully it will be enough that I will always be able to find a group. And if I wanted an easy mmo I would just go play wow or something. I just need to find a decent group of players to game with.

3 hours ago, Syolis said:

I plan on playing one of the ISS support classes so that I can help others, hopefully it will be enough that I will always be able to find a group. And if I wanted an easy mmo I would just go play wow or something. I just need to find a decent group of players to game with.

I would like to remind you that since this is a classic game there will be no ISS support. All the support classes are different now and provide something completely different.

The closest idea of all the classes you can find here: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Human

Change the race to see all the other supports.

The support classes are: Bishop, Prophet, Swordsinger, Elven Elder, Bladedancer, Shillien Elder, Warcryer, Overlord.

But if you are all alone and only want to play one character it will be very hard. Try to find a group of people to play with before if you want to play these.

As a compromise you could look into the summoner who has better solo capabilities and can still go in groups. Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner.

Just my 2 cents. :)

7 hours ago, MikeLethal said:

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would recommend finding a clan or CP. It's a game that requires you to play with people, so solo never really works. These guys that want to set up 6 computers just want to run two whole parties by themselves and not interact with people. You can play with just your main, but I would start looking into getting a clan or meeting some people. That will be the most effective, and overall fun way to play the game.

This is solid advice. You can solo on any character, its just that its not as efficient as a party. Most nerds will have lots of boxes because they don't have the stomach to level without full buffs. If you want to play one character, do that and find friends. It is a much more rewarding way to play in my opinion. 

Archived