Ultimate & Transcendent Eternal Armor

L2MoJo

If you have a full set of gear, all that you can possibly get... this update to your armour means - well I have tons of adena/mats/resources :D let me make it just for fun ..

Still, it might be viable in future updates, who knows? They will always come up with smtg to take your money :P  

1,074 Bloody stones @ 200m each = 214.8b

898,740 R Crystals @ 15k each = 13.4b

28,102 R Gemstones @ 1.2m each = 33.7b

11,250 Energy of Destruction (I don't even know the cost of those) @ 1m each = 11.2b

Total 273.1b to make a transcendent armor set, considering Ncoin = 1.2m each then

273.1b / 1.2m = 227.6k (rounded number) Ncoin then

20,000 Ncoin = 250 Usd = 80NCoin per 1 Usd then

227.6k/80 = Usd 2,845 Total cost

Now explain please how would this game benefit from an armor that cost Usd 2,845 to make? and how many of those u think will be running around?. I agree it's cheaper than a dragon weapon, but if you think this will save u from a stage 2 dragon weapon, think again, it will not.

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, Aja said:

Pls dont waste time to responding brainless question... we want patch-notes!

I already delivered the patch notes off and they are now being uploaded to the website. I am ready for the storm! B|

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

I already delivered the patch notes off and they are now being uploaded to the website. I am ready for the storm! B|

I think the bigger storm you will have to deal with is when you announce what time classic servers will be live tomorrow. I'm still hoping for early am tomorrow, or midnight tonight lol

Thank you very much Juji. I appreciate you time to answer me.

To the negative ninnies and haters, i was only asking because Level one is worth it IMO, anything above lvl 1 and yes i agree adena sink and waste for what you get in bonus.

I simply asked because i hate carrying 2 armor sets at all times and having to switch mid battle for pvp if war shows up or forgetting all together. selling one set would fund and upgrade to lvl 1 on all parts.

but alas, looks like it will not be given to us, so you know what that means? probably something worse is in store, Dragon Armor....

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

Like i know atm all region have same update sets except NCWest.

Why no? Many DD have insane DMG and low def, better to buy Dragon Shirt or add ingame basic function?!

With "events" price down for stones and not hard to make some upgrade armor.

Naia situation AH for now, for set need 25.  3XPQBn2.png

Thanks.

34 minutes ago, dash said:

Hello, 

Like i know atm all region have same update sets except NCWest.

Why no? Many DD have insane DMG and low def, better to buy Dragon Shirt or add ingame basic function?!

With "events" price down for stones and not hard to make some upgrade armor.

Naia situation AH for now, for set need 25.  3XPQBn2.png

Thanks.

Stop bothering us with useless stuff.As you were told above, its cheaper to buy 2x sets than getting Ultiamte/Trans set, the stones are the least of the price of the set.You need a lot more materials.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Stop bothering us with useless stuff.As you were told above, its cheaper to buy 2x sets than getting Ultiamte/Trans set, the stones are the least of the price of the set.You need a lot more materials.

Thanks for your opinion, but your msg just said that you don't know about you speaking.

For 1st lvl don't need a lot of items for upgrade and  will give more then 30%+ def stats for pvP for example (without pvE ++).

You are welcome.

For people who don't understand i can give more detail info.

For example we have PvP Set.
We need for 1 lvl Ultimate Eternal Armor:
Dark Eternal Stone - 25 (if price 250m each = 6,25b);
Crystal [R] - 47760 (if 15k each = 0,716b);
Gemstone [R] - 1495 (1.2m each = 1,8b);
EoD - 599 (free or 300m);
GE - 360 (2b);
EAR - 480 (1b).
Total price - 12b~ for current shop.

What we had  - 20% pvP dmg.
What we will have? -  20% basic received dmg defence.
That mean, if you had 20% pvP dmg you will have also 20% Basic for ALL defence (pvP+pvE too).
1 more info, 20% basic dmg resist for example pvP  will give more then 27% pvp dmg resist. So, 20% basic > 27% pvP, same pvE too.

So again, are you sure you know about what you speak?
For 12b you will never have same boost defence stats and people still talking about nothing. 
We need same update for defence when all another regions have already. Its in game Content that will good for all.

50 minutes ago, dash said:

For people who don't understand i can give more detail info.

For example we have PvP Set.
We need for 1 lvl Ultimate Eternal Armor:
Dark Eternal Stone - 25 (if price 250m each = 6,25b);
Crystal [R] - 47760 (if 15k each = 0,716b);
Gemstone [R] - 1495 (1.2m each = 1,8b);
EoD - 599 (free or 300m);
GE - 360 (2b);
EAR - 480 (1b).
Total price - 12b~ for current shop.

What we had  - 20% pvP dmg.
What we will have? -  20% basic received dmg defence.
That mean, if you had 20% pvP dmg you will have also 20% Basic for ALL defence (pvP+pvE too).
1 more info, 20% basic dmg resist for example pvP  will give more then 27% pvp dmg resist. So, 20% basic > 27% pvP, same pvE too.

So again, are you sure you know about what you speak?
For 12b you will never have same boost defence stats and people still talking about nothing. 
We need same update for defence when all another regions have already. Its in game Content that will good for all.

Lolz, you're totally clueless....

How -20% received dmg equals to -27% pvp dmg?

Man, pease do some test, i don't want waste time for you.

Just log in Tyr Warrior, and test CoC belt and CH belt.

For many ppl its "secret" like another game mechanic, when i do something they always report me, but why? Because this ppl think always they are good, that why i don't like speaking with ppl on forum special, but... we have situation when need speak on forum for wake up ppl and GM mb change their mind.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, dash said:

Man, pease do some test, i don't want waste time for you.

Just log in Tyr Warrior, and test CoC belt and CH belt.

For many ppl its "secret" like another game mechanic, when i do something they always report me, but why? Because this ppl think always they are good, that why i don't like speaking with ppl on forum special, but... we have situation when need speak on forum for wake up ppl and GM mb change their mind.

Thanks.

Either explain how 20% damage reduction results in 27% PvP dmg reduction or gtfo with your bs, pesky random.

1 hour ago, GoogleRU said:

Dash is wrong! Carefully read the information on the link.  https://l2wiki.com/PvP_and_PvE_Sets

From the PVP set you can make a Transcendent set. For this you need bloody stones.
From the PVE set you can make the Ultimate set. For this you need dark stones.

from your link  3XRR2yW.png

And after you can think where i said wrong info.

Only site give wrong info, becauce 20% received dmg not same like 20% pvp and pve together, its a bit diff stats, but reason almost same.

Archived