Poll, which recent features you like to be in Classic

Quatchi

Because this is customised Classic server, This might be useful for producer to specify what particular things that we (players) doesn't mind to be added on classic server version, you can choose more than one. If you have more idea about what to add you can write down some comment and be as specific as you can.

To Vote, Click Here

If this vote is useful, I will create the next one with the list of the limitation of being classic (means the opposite of this vote) so the producer of this server can understand what we don't like to be in the "Classic" server.

Thank for voting ;)

3 minutes ago, Quatchi said:

Because this is customised Classic server, This might be useful for producer to specify what particular things that we (players) doesn't mind to be added on classic server version, you can choose more than one. If you have more idea about what to add you can write down some comment and be as specific as you can.

To Vote, Click Here

If this vote is useful, I will create the next one with the list of the limitation of being classic (means the opposite of this vote) so the producer of this server can understand what we don't like to be in the "Classic" server.

Thank for voting ;)

This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Please delete this crap, you are embarassing yourself. Freaking private server hippie.

"Guys come vote for all the shit that made l2 suck."  Good joke fam

I don't see the harm of being simply glowing armor animation on classic, thats the reason I want to see how people expect the classic on their perception. And we still unsure how the future patch going to be. so this vote can be reference for producer to limit the classic 9_9 well, maybe not exactly the limit for this vote, but some acceptance

4 minutes ago, Quatchi said:

I don't see the harm of being simply glowing armor animation on classic, thats the reason I want to see how people expect the classic on their perception. And we still unsure how the future patch going to be. so this vote can be reference for producer to limit the classic 9_9

Glows were designed to show who had the balls to OE in a time when items were worth paychecks. Not so everyone can live out their star wars lightsaber fantasy. Glows are ment to set you apart, not be common place so you get a epileptic seizure walking through Giran. Did you even play old school retail? I'm pretty sure you aren't aware of what you might be gettting into my dude....

weapons already are glowing in classic.

from light blue to red. what exactly do you want to add?

as for the poll, none for me. 

why you like to add things that are already exist in other servers to a server that its purpose is not to have these things?

"I want my character to light up like a giant christnas tree so GUCCI MANE and the rest of the mumble rappers fight to have it in their music video"

-Noone Fuking Evar

"I want my character to glow so bright that whoevers screen I run on to, it consumes so much electricity they go broke paying the bill, quit and give me their stuff"

-Every European

"I want my character to look like my sisters barbie, after she found my moms make up, gave it a haircut and tricked that little ho out to ken and his bro's for 5 days."

-'Murica.

"I think my character should represent what a special little snowflake I am, there should be no fighting, no xp loss, no gear drops, no swearing, just pounding on mobs for 2 years and dressing in shiney stuff and at the end we walk the runway like a high end fashion show and everyone can see my precious unique snowflake I have made.  I want this game to be like...playing barbies for grown men ..then after we all take turns peeing together in our non binary washrooms sharing one urinal while a fat drag queen sings "love lift us up where we belong, where the eagles cry!" and  we all log off forever from the biggest lets play barbie thon the internet has ever witnessed"

-F YOU

you guys forget about how this company making money, if they only allowed to sell exp boost and nothing else, how long you think this company will have no income because of you don't accept what they could sell as their income.

let say after a year they commit not to sell anything other than exp boost, then 90% of the player already maxed, so? shut server down because no one buying exp boost?

it wasn't my intention to take care of company's income, but for the future of the players too will be end up quitting as the company applying too much patch including non classic to get more income.

by giving the idea of what kind of things we accept as a sale point meanwhile staying classic will actually save both side.

even in classic there's slot for cloak, brooch, and circlet is true, just only by that time it hasn't been develop yet. so why not have a "completely develop classic" with providing those undeveloped items on your classic perception!

they surely will having olympiad patch which means there will be subclass to be nobless as requirement and it is in the list, but you guys didn't consider that as classic. I smell some "quitting people" before it even started O.o

i meant by listing all the epic is because the original story of L2, there will be 6 dragons (or 7, I'm bit forgetful) as the early creation by shilen. It's possible to adjust bosses stats to meet this classic, without breaking up the whole community and story. Oh by the way am I the only person had ever read the original story of L2 here?

I've always waited for those bosses to be arrived in this beloved classic to be raided with like the whole server, but I can see some of you are just care to kill other players character and flaming each other, nothing else! that's even boring than private server. also the server will be closed asap as no other income allowed for them to maintain the server :S

Why would you want glowing armor anyway? That would discourage pvp. One of the things I loved about L2 back in the day you never really knew someones lvl or gear. Only way you could tell their lvl range was when you get debuffed and look at the debuff lvl and of course the rank of their armor. Glowing armor just says hey im freaking stacked good luck trying to take me down. 

30 minutes ago, existenz said:

No its not needed. we will carry you around if you get tired

I don't disagree with you. It was really nice on Skelth though doing your class change quests when they have you running from one end to the other to the next.  It saved a good hour of transport.

I do agree with you though in that travelling is key to player interactions.  Nothing was more boring in WoW when you basically just ported from town to town. doing nothing...joining arenas...

Archived