Forums

Poll, which recent features you like to be in Classic

Quatchi

52 minutes ago, nDende said:

Free teleport. one thing that should be changed.

absolutely not.  One of the worst things they ever did in L2, this has a direct effect on the "barrier to entry" on pvping being too low, which actually reduces world pvp significantly.  Summon friend and my teleports are the extreme example of this

1 minute ago, FatHips said:

absolutely not.  One of the worst things they ever did in L2, this has a direct effect on the "barrier to entry" on pvping being too low, which actually reduces world pvp significantly.  Summon friend and my teleports are the extreme example of this

I hate that you're right cause I loved the free tele's on skelth...See, this is a feature I wish we had but I'm not going to push for it cause as you say it directly affects a players interaction with the world and its players.  Walking and travelling are a part of this game.

Just now, TrOLLw said:

I hate that you're right cause I loved the free tele's on skelth...See, this is a feature I wish we had but I'm not going to push for it cause as you say it directly affects a players interaction with the world and its players.  Walking and travelling are a part of this game.

I am not a Enterprise Strategic Analyst for nothin; :P  (shameless plug for contract work, *cough* NC)

Not sure how representative the folks on the forum are but I like the idea of trying a poll anyway.  The problem in answering is that Classic, like every other form of the game, will evolve over time.  Look at the updates that have already taken place on Skelth.  Nothing stays the same forever.  If it did, the game would become boring and no one would play.

2 hours ago, Dr1MaR said:

Nothing. Not even 1 option I felt like I would want to see in classic. Well, except lvl 80, but that will happen with a new update anyway(about a half year from now)

I enjoyed Forts particularly.  Though I would remove the BSOES

1 minute ago, Lawman said:

Not sure how representative the folks on the forum are but I like the idea of trying a poll anyway.  The problem in answering is that Classic, like every other form of the game, will evolve over time.  Look at the updates that have already taken place on Skelth.  Nothing stays the same forever.  If it did, the game would become boring and no one would play.

That's what I'm talking about, the classic that most of the people expecting here were the incomplete version of a game.

I do love the idea of having 32 different classes and no way I want to go further update from that. But at least they have to be third class so the difference between classes can be felt, rather than not so much difference between classes because they're coming from the similar beginning and not transform completely to gain their ultimate abilities.

I can say for example, if you have the story of "the Hobbit" in the books, and they want to make it as a movie, you can divide them into different chapter to complete the story. But adding "The Lord of the ring" story into "The Hobbit" itself is too much for "The Hobbit".

Meanwhile, "The Hobbit" movie has divided into trilogy. We will have incomplete movie if the director & producer stop producing the second or the third chapter.

Index:

-Hobbit books = Lineage2 original story

-Lord of the Rings books = Kamael onward patch involving new heroes and character

-Hobbit Movie = Lineage Patch

The analogy of the idea, I believe mature audience can proceed them on their mind.

Well, information for the qq players ... The game is actually based on a lore like quatschi said ... So, Kamaels will be added... Ertheia will be added ... All of the dragons will be added ... Subclasses will be added and noblesse as well as exalted will be added ... As well as fortresses ... Other than those standard things, I don't really know ... But for these I'm sure cause of the freaking lore ..

Archived