Forums

SERIOUS QUESTION

P1mpJuice

@Hime @Juji

hello I have a serious question ...I have a few room mates we all have our own computers and all game together..If all 3 of us are each running a 1 char and 1 box which leads to 6 accounts will that trigger anything bad to happen to us? We all use the same Ip just different comps. Would it be safer or legal for us to use a proxie so we do not trigger some crazy IP ban? Serious question we do not want to buy stuff and then get banned for a misunderstanding

19 minutes ago, YoungNastyMan said:

Bro just try to bot if you are gonna try to bot, don't give us the cute story cover up to fall back on when you get caught and banned :c 

aye I figured i would get someone who would respond like this I am asking a serious question....me and my friends in a dorm game dude...we each want our own char and a single box...its not like we are gonna have 20 accounts its a main and a buffer each so that way if we cant have more then 3 on an ip we would draw straws at whos playing support...but go ahead and say what u want

They seem to be cracking down on anything suspicious.  I didn't get banned but got account flagged and banned from the store/account management page (not from the game) Simply for creating 3 accounts from the same IP within a day.  Had to Email Support just so I could get to my account management page and still banned from the shop.  Just sent in another ticket lol.  

Without looping macros though not sure 3 accounts is worth the hassle.

19 minutes ago, Fr1ck said:

you can box 3 accounts per pc so if you have lets say 3 laptops you can have a full party of 9 members in the same IP

yea thats cool but we only gonna have 6 for our 3 comps...i just didnt know if we had 6 log ins so fast from a same ip would we get merked lol

18 minutes ago, P1mpJuice said:

yea thats cool but we only gonna have 6 for our 3 comps...i just didnt know if we had 6 log ins so fast from a same ip would we get merked lol

Even though you're connected to the same network, each pc has a different IP address, so you shouldn't have any problems, I guess. Have fun lads!

Archived