Patch notes + Release time

@Doug aye pal, aye, I'm from the good part of the world.

I hope they don't pull this timezone shit on the launch and they don't launch on Thursday morning in EU, while advertising Wednesday, as everyone took Wednesday off here. Anything after 15:00 GMT is unacceptable tbh for launch.

2 minutes ago, Fr1ck said:

again another clueless person that doesnt know this planet has TIMEZONES..please we need smarter people to play this game

Said the person who can't read. They release Giran server in GMT+1 Timezone, meaning the patch notes should be released in this timezone too.
Just read the FAQ please.

1 minute ago, Winterfressh said:

Said the person who can't read. They release Giran server in GMT+1 Timezone, meaning the patch notes should be released in this timezone too.

Yes, but both servers will open at the same time ... And that's after the staff's waking and job hours... So for us, at least 8 hours after, let's say their 9 o'clock, it should be around wednesday afternoon ... After 6 .. 

5 minutes ago, Fr1ck said:

again another clueless person that doesnt know this planet has TIMEZONES..please we need smarter people to play this game

And you should learn how to behave... Haven't your parents taught you simple manners child ?

1 minute ago, Limerence said:

Yes, but both servers will open at the same time ... And that's after the staff's waking and job hours... So for us, at least 8 hours after, let's say their 9 o'clock, it should be around wednesday afternoon ... After 6 .. 

And you should learn how to behave... Haven't your parents taught you simple manners child ?

To be fair they could have told us that they won't open the EU timezone server in EU timezone. I took my last holiday day of the year off for Wednesday.
Thanks @Juji and @Hime for ruining it. Gj

Actually, that's supposed to be a no brainer ... They can't open a server because they are actually sleeping ... It's good enough that we got a server in our timezone ... You shouldn't say things that make absolutely no sense to begin with ... 

1 minute ago, Limerence said:

Actually, that's supposed to be a no brainer ... They can't open a server because they are actually sleeping ... It's good enough that we got a server in our timezone ... You shouldn't say things that make absolutely no sense to begin with ... 

I guarantee they won't sleep if they open the servers in the afternoon. Have you ever launched a game? You don't sleep for the first few days much.
So yea, it is not a nobrainer at all.

3 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

To be fair they could have told us that they won't open the EU timezone server in EU timezone. I took my last holiday day of the year off for Wednesday.
Thanks @Juji and @Hime for ruining it. Gj

They did tell you this. They told you this when they specifically said they only officially support NA. So all releases will be according to NA timezones. Be happy they made one of the servers GMT+1. It will still release same time as TI. All patch notes and maintenance etc will follow NA timezones. Get used to it.

9 minutes ago, Taunt said:

They did tell you this. They told you this when they specifically said they only officially support NA. So all releases will be according to NA timezones. Be happy they made one of the servers GMT+1. It will still release same time as TI. All patch notes and maintenance etc will follow NA timezones. Get used to it.

Why make a GMT+1 server then?

2 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

I guarantee they won't sleep if they open the servers in the afternoon. Have you ever launched a game? You don't sleep for the first few days much.
So yea, it is not a nobrainer at all.

You don't understand that it will be their morning and your afternoon ... Not the other way around ... 

Oh I rest my case .... Have fun

13 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

What makes you think that they would release the patch notes twice, one time per each server's time zone? It's exactly the same patch notes.

3 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

Why make a GMT+1 server then? Smells like rotten scammy scammy scam

Smells like your a nooby nooby noob. They made it cause all you euro players cried for it. Don't expect people running a game from, and within NA for NA players while living in NA, to adjust patch releases, and updates to European timezones. If you want to play here get used to it.

1 minute ago, Taunt said:

Smells like your a nooby nooby noob. They made it cause all you euro players cried for it. Don't expect people running a game from, and within NA for NA players while living in NA, to adjust patch releases, and updates to European timezones. If you want to play here get used to it.

Why so racist?

21 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

I hope they don't pull this timezone shit on the launch and they don't launch on Thursday morning in EU, while advertising Wednesday, as everyone took Wednesday off here. Anything after 15:00 GMT is unacceptable tbh for launch.

I'm from the EU too, and please, speak for yourself, for me it's 100% acceptable, I prefer to have launch on evening than in morning. Just chill and wait for info, stop spamming 1000 new threads.

2 hours ago, Winterfressh said:

Well people who took time off should have planned better, Wed THEIR time is planned launch, now they have to accommodate every timezone in the world?...  

2 hours ago, Winterfressh said:

You mentioned we will have patch notes today afternoon. Well, it's today afternoon, so where are the patch notes?
On Wednesday when will you open the servers? Early morning or early afternoon in EU?

@Juji @Hime

Hello dude. Nice to see you again! (NCsoft)

Archived