Patch notes + Release time

Wait, let me get this straight.

The euros are complaining that the servers based out of North America (PDT Timezone) arent being released by a convenient time, in Europe? L O L

What the hell did you guys think? Its a Lineage 2 North American Classic Server, and they are nice enough to make a Euro server.. You guys have had Skelth since 2015, yet you complain that our North American servers arent focused on your timezone. We have been having to deal with timezone shit while in Skelth, but we know its a EUROPEAN server and its not catered to our timezones... 

If you took work off thats your problem, how bout you try not spending your last holiday before the end of the year, on something that hasn't been announced yet (Server Launch). Everyone here has been under the impression the server will be released after maintenance on Wednesday (which is anywhere from 6-8am PDT, barring any huge issues)

I am super excited to have servers filled with not only North Americans, but South Americans and Europeans as well... but this crybaby shit about how NcWEST NA Classic servers arent being catered to the Euros is really annoying...you have your own server already!!

5 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

Wait, let me get this straight.

The euros are complaining that the servers based out of North America (PDT Timezone) arent being released by a convenient time, in Europe? L O L

What the hell did you guys think? Its a Lineage 2 North American Classic Server, and they are nice enough to make a Euro server.. You guys have had Skelth since 2015, yet you complain that our North American servers arent focused on your timezone. We have been having to deal with timezone shit while in Skelth, but we know its a EUROPEAN server and its not catered to our timezones... 

If you took work off thats your problem, how bout you try not spending your last holiday before the end of the year, on something that hasn't been announced yet (Server Launch). Everyone here has been under the impression the server will be released after maintenance on Wednesday (which is anywhere from 6-8am PDT, barring any huge issues)

I am super excited to have servers filled with not only North Americans, but South Americans and Europeans as well... but this crybaby shit about how NcWEST NA Classic servers arent being catered to the Euros is really annoying...you have your own server already!!

I can bet servers will be released after regular maintenance....That will be close to EU prime time.
Are you sure you are not too old for this game?:ph34r:.

4 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

I can bet servers will be released after regular maintenance....That will be close to EU prime time.
Are you sure you are not too old for this game?:ph34r:.

I am referring to the people who are complaining they took the entire day off to play, who are in Euro timezone. I know that when maintenance is over, its generally Post-Working hours for euros, which is fantastic, but i was referring to the people who are again, flaming over the server not being up first thing in the morning euro timezone.

4 hours ago, GoNoles69 said:

I am referring to the people who are complaining they took the entire day off to play, who are in Euro timezone. I know that when maintenance is over, its generally Post-Working hours for euros, which is fantastic, but i was referring to the people who are again, flaming over the server not being up first thing in the morning euro timezone.

I was not flaming, just trolling because of the chu-chuu train

Archived