Forums

Assistance with Support Ticket on Classic

EnvyYou

I'm guessing many people are getting the same problem so here it is, I created some new accounts for the classic server, which should be a no brainier as why would I use my main accounts that I use for official, then I can’t log into my main on Chronos while I play classic.

After creating the new accounts right off the bat some of them are banned from logging into the NCsoft account management page (can still login to game) and blocked from buying NCOIN or purchasing packs.

Now I shouldn’t have to type my request on the forum but the support staff do not help at all and come back with things like check your cookies and make sure you have Java installed. If I can make Ncoin purchases with my normal accounts then why is it an issue with only my newly created classic accounts. After emails going over 3 days I cannot get a resolution? As @Himementioned as long as you don’t do anything super suspicious you shouldn’t have a problem?

I have had this issue before and Support had to unblock the account but it seems like in the last year or so support isn't as good as it once was and is struggling to understand what the problem is

Would @Juji

or @Himebe able to assist as i don't want classic to launch and miss out on buying my starter pack.

Thanks

The ticket numbers are

21930894, 21957708, 21957710, 21957711

It is common knowledge that when you create or login into 4 or more Master Accounts within a set amount of time (15-30 minutes). All accounts are somewhat restricted from access. Sometimes it's a set amount of time, like 1-hour. Sometimes it's a permanent block, until you confirm you are the original owner by Support Ticket, they will unlock it. It's a precaution system against hacking and fraudulent use of the accounts. I must agree they should change the current security protocols. NCwest was trying to allow the multiple use of 3 LIVE Servers and 3 Classics at the same time. This automatically means the current system security protocols are out of date with the upcomming launch of the Classic servers.

I agree and that is the thing, considering its common knowledge and considering they are launching classic they should expect this type of thing to happen. My issue is that the support teams should be aware of whats happening and fix it but they blame it on cookies and Java, as of now its still not resolved. This game has been running for 14 years, and they still don't understand their own game and how to fix it in a timely manner.

Archived