Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyMuppet

Its a server p2w, deal with it and stop crying

Recommended Posts

GrumpyMuppet    54

As the title says. It isnt a debate, or a discussion. It is what it is. The server didnt even started yet and the forum is already flooded with threads like "can someone tell me if i can buy from the start vip 4, have the fruit buff and the scrolls buffs and the prestige pack runes all of them active at the same time?" "can someone tell me how much money do i need to spend to buy every item in the store?"or dumb questions like those.

Im not going to donate, hence i dont expect to even be among a competition to see who reach max lvl or the best equip first, etc etc etc.  If you wanna compete and dont have the money, dont create a thread asking them to dont give so much stuff with money, its childish to think a dev will read your thread and say "hey, this player is right, we shouldnt give so many advantage to donators, we will tone it down so everyone can have the same opportunities". Like i said, dont be childish.

If you dont like it, dont play it. Easy like that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zho    0
9 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

If you dont like it, dont play it. Easy like that.

much more worried about PING than danators they will die too

 

GL @GrumpyMuppet B|

Edited by Zho
add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FantasMic    3

It is what it is, and it's true. Everytime you come to the forums to see if there's a release of the first patch notes you see these flood of childish posts requesting nonsense stuff, like if mods would care.

If you ever played an NCSoft game, you know how things are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EricaIsDown    1
4 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

My version of P2W must be much different then the OP.

No kidding. I've seen p2w and this isn't it. People just like to complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Brooch, No Autistic Cloacks, No Mysterious Blessed Soulshots or B+, No EXP bonus Scrolls,

IMO atm there is no true P2W BS, maybe in the future they will get some KR p2w cancer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoRo    10

Frankly some xp buffs make little to no difference. No lifers that will push hard to lvl and dominate the server, as usual will be 2 major sides, average Joe will really not make a difference if there is xp buff or not. Not to mention control over epics etc. Sooner or later you will hit the lvl cap, it will be epics and ++items that make the difference at the end. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aghast    5

yeah this is definitely not p2w, but there will always be "that guy" that always complains about everything.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluephies    16
17 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

... Autistic... cancer.

I'm sick of this stuff for sure. Autistic and cancer are the news R-words? Grow up and add some better words to your vocabulary, Like imba cloacks (sic) and p2w trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bluephies said:

I'm sick of this stuff for sure. Autistic and cancer are the news R-words? Grow up and add some better words to your vocabulary, Like imba cloacks (sic) and p2w trash.

Your nostalgic buzzwords are meaningless and doesn't chance even slightly the meaning of what i just said. whats your point? Annoyed by words?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluephies    16
6 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

Your nostalgic buzzwords are meaningless and doesn't chance even slightly the meaning of what i just said. whats your point? Annoyed by words?

 

I'm annoyed by your statement making no sense. It's a complete lack of trying. It's autistic cancer with a touch of atypical somatization disorder and althete's foot.

Edited by Bluephies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77

If 50% or whatever more exp (which you can acquire in game anyway) and 10% more damage in PVE is P2W then okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bluephies said:

I'm annoyed by your statement making no sense. It's a complete lack of trying. It's autistic cancer with a touch of atypical somatization disorder and althete's foot.

Oh did i annoyed you mister Vocabularic God? What a pity! Seems you wasn't able to understand something this simple,

next time i will make sure to dumb it down as you please. Still wasn't able to find your point tho.

Probably would be a better idea to show your point about the thread itself...

Edited by JamesSunderland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoNoles69    18

I wouldnt say its Pay2Win.. I would say more Pay4Convenience. This game is directed to the hardcore gamer, not the casual gamer. And generally if your a casual gamer its due to the fact that you have a full-time job, family, gf/wife or all 3. So with the server being FREE TO PLAY, meaning there is no subscription, you have to look at the VIP Status as a Subscription. If you buy the Pre-Launch Chronicle pack (30$), it gets you to VIP lvl 3... then you must spend 15-20$ / month for NC coin to keep VIP 4.... Generally when a new game launches you must purchase the game (30-50$), then pay a subscription (15$/month) so BASICALLY NCwest said, well make it free to play, but you have the option to "SUBSCRIBE" and by "SUBSCRIBING" the game is a little bit easier to those people.

 

Now for everyone flaming saying its "Not Fair" because they cant afford the extra NC Coin , or Pre-Launch packs, then I am sorry, but if you cant afford the "Subscription" maybe you shouldnt be spending your free time playing a video game, and try to increase your income (or just dont flame about "P2W"). Some people are perfectly fine just running the FreeToPlay with no NCCoin or "Subscription" and that is awesome. But if you are constantly FLAMING and saying its "P2W" and its "Not Fair" you are most likely the person who will play 12+ hours a day, leaving us people who can only play ~20hrs/week at a disadvantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluephies    16
13 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

Still wasn't able to find your point tho.

Do you even DSMV brah?

Topic is pure chemotherapy already. No need for more radiation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
1 minute ago, GoNoles69 said:

I wouldnt say its Pay2Win.. I would say more Pay4Convenience. This game is directed to the hardcore gamer, not the casual gamer. And generally if your a casual gamer its due to the fact that you have a full-time job, family, gf/wife or all 3. So with the server being FREE TO PLAY, meaning there is no subscription, you have to look at the VIP Status as a Subscription. If you buy the Pre-Launch Chronicle pack (30$), it gets you to VIP lvl 3... then you must spend 15-20$ / month for NC coin to keep VIP 4.... Generally when a new game launches you must purchase the game (30-50$), then pay a subscription (15$/month) so BASICALLY NCwest said, well make it free to play, but you have the option to "SUBSCRIBE" and by "SUBSCRIBING" the game is a little bit easier to those people.

 

Now for everyone flaming saying its "Not Fair" because they cant afford the extra NC Coin , or Pre-Launch packs, then I am sorry, but if you cant afford the "Subscription" maybe you shouldnt be spending your free time playing a video game, and try to increase your income (or just dont flame about "P2W"). Some people are perfectly fine just running the FreeToPlay with no NCCoin or "Subscription" and that is awesome. But if you are constantly FLAMING and saying its "P2W" and its "Not Fair" you are most likely the person who will play 12+ hours a day, leaving us people who can only play ~20hrs/week at a disadvantage. 

I agree with this completely. If you think about it, many of use have Jobs/Studies and careers to develop and thus buy the extras to be able to catch up with those who will be grinding in game non-stop. The extra exp (which can be acquired in game) and some extras that do not affect your game progress anyway, is in no way p2w. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×