Can you put buy/sell and turn off game/pc ?

Mistrix

4 minutes ago, Mistrix said:

Hi guys. I have a question, if I want to sell/buy, my game must be online? o I can put it sell/buy turn off game, go sleep, and after I come back in 2 days for example, my shop still will exist ?

Yes u can't. there is no offlineshop in classic no auction house., put shop and u can't turn ur game or pc :)

Thank god, what a horrific addition that was, talk about botters anon.  If you want to make money on the market in the game you should have to "play," as it is quite literally what some people do instead of exping or pvping.

AH removed the barrier to entry of that role so it watered down the market significantly.

as I heard u need spoiler and crafter to play confortable, since adena is everything and then I iwll ahve adena I will just play my main. But looks like I will just play my main and get adena from farming, selling mats a few... etc. hope it iwll be enough atleast to buy soulshots ;D

4 minutes ago, Mistrix said:

as I heard u need spoiler and crafter to play confortable, since adena is everything and then I iwll ahve adena I will just play my main. But looks like I will just play my main and get adena from farming, selling mats a few... etc. hope it iwll be enough atleast to buy soulshots ;D

Spoiler and Crafter are not necessarily inclusive, they do have some synergy, but you'll do fine playing one or the other if you play market right.

Spoiler + Market Dwarf + SE + haste buff pot

Crafter + Market Dwarf + SE + haste buff pot

Lots of people use to do that, and these both make sense, so play the game and enjoy!

23 minutes ago, FatHips said:

Spoiler and Crafter are not necessarily inclusive, they do have some synergy, but you'll do fine playing one or the other if you play market right.

Spoiler + Market Dwarf + SE + haste buff pot

Crafter + Market Dwarf + SE + haste buff pot

Lots of people use to do that, and these both make sense, so play the game and enjoy!

oh.. so I wanted actually to start Tyrant + PP + bladedancer. But... you have a great point over here :) I better go Tyrant(destro)+ pp(orc buffer) + dwarf :) 

Archived