Forums

Archers vs Wizards

H0unter

Hi all,

I watched some videos from EU Classic servers, and most people are archers with full plate.

In classic server which are the more OP classes? Archers or wizards? 

As you know, each chronology has a OP class, one time was archers , other were wizards and sometime were summoners and etc.

Thank you for your feedback

29 minutes ago, SebMcCayen said:

Just play the class that you believe is most fun, if everyone would play archer because that is best at the moment, that would be kinda boring :P

Thank you for your suggestion, but this is not my question.

3 minutes ago, H0unter said:

Thank you for your suggestion, but this is not my question.

Neither archers, nor wizards are OP in classic. I'd say tanky classes can kill them 1v1 any day (especially TK). In any case, if you want to compare the 2, I'd say PR could kill any mage just because of fatal counter. 

Ofc, wizards are better in early game than archers but, in late game archers will owned wizards (as same lvl, without epics, etc, etc).

Anyway be max lvl take so much time, so take your time and enjoy the server with the class you wish.

2 hours ago, H0unter said:

In classic server which are the more OP classes? Archers or wizards? 

As you know, each chronology has a OP class, one time was archers , other were wizards and sometime were summoners and etc.

Thank you for your feedback

regarding archers, probably phantom ranger due to fatal counter at low hp pretty much oneshotting anything that wears a robe or light armor.

as for wizards, i'd say necros. they got fear, paralyze, silence and summon with transfer pain, so they're quite hard to deal with.