Error while buying Classic Pack

3 minutes ago, iAmTheSenate said:

Same problem for me. They should give us an additional day to buy these packs after they fix the issues they're having so more people can get a chance to get in on the action.

I'm disappointed though, NCWest is really dropping the ball on this one.

try internet explorer

35 minutes ago, AtaqueDaPesTe said:

Hello, I have a problem where I try to buy the $ 30 pack and I get the following error: "Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!" Could you give me a light of what is happening? Well, I spoke to my bank and they said that theirs is okay.

On your account, change the language to 'English US' that solved the problem for me. Scroll down and you'll see where you can change it. I know, it's ridiculous. 

10 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

On your account, change the language to 'English US' that solved the problem for me. Scroll down and you'll see where you can change it. I know, it's ridiculous. 

Thank you, that worked for me!
However it was just the first step. Now I get an Image

Just now, ThreeNill said:

Thank you, that worked for me!
However it was just the first step. Now I get an Image

There is a post somewhere on the error codes, but I'd try doing it from another device. It did not work on my Windows (bootcamp), but did on my MacBook. Might work for you too...

7 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

There is a post somewhere on the error codes, but I'd try doing it from another device. It did not work on my Windows (bootcamp), but did on my MacBook. Might work for you too...

Tried that, no success :/ (from my phone)

Archived