Forums

NO LIFER LF cp or active pvp clan (professional gaming experienced)

bird

Hello, I am looking for a clan or a cp that is hardcore (able to be super active) and is striving to be at the top of the server for PVP. I have some L2 experience playing when GOD came out, but It's been a long time and I will have a lot to learn; however, I am a very fast learner. I have played professional Overwatch in one of the best teams in the world and realm royale. I am available all day every day, and I am most likely looking to play DD, mage or gladi, I can play healer if needed as well, and I am confident I can play healer very well. I would like to play DD though if possible

Hit me up 

8 minutes ago, bird said:

Hello, I am looking for a clan or a cp that is hardcore (able to be super active) and is striving to be at the top of the server for PVP. I have some L2 experience playing when GOD came out, but It's been a long time and I will have a lot to learn; however, I am a very fast learner. I have played professional Overwatch in one of the best teams in the world and realm royale. I am available all day every day, and I am most likely looking to play DD, mage or gladi, I can play healer if needed as well, and I am confident I can play healer very well. I would like to play DD though if possible

Hit me up 

Hello Bird!
Seems like Empire would be perfect for you, we are striving to be the top hardcore PvP clan on the server!

Please message Luigi @ HeyItsLuigi#0196 on discord and he can get you situated in or use this invite link https://discord.gg/4XdRYS