Kain

I played until Interlude or maybe a little before then 

RedRidingHood. Was in Dot alliance, TeamJesus, and then later helped played random chars in Faded for pvp/sieges after I had quit. 

Remember a lot of kills on Stygian (poor Steel), Paradigma, DarkVengance, and that scrub ass KoS alliance lol

57 minutes ago, IamLegend said:

Any OGs from Kain coming back?  Played from beta to c7 on kain.  ChaoticReign is back in the building!

Haha Adam what is up buddy!

4 minutes ago, Eos said:

Was on Kain from CB-Hellbound. coming back for classic. Sweetlu is that you? :P

Definitely not SweetLu

2 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Damn I don't remember being on first name bases. I don't remember a lot from 15 years ago though

dont u remember that day we pvp'd SC and u told me that in 15 years u would gimme 5k usd?

I played kain
The server that had the best PVP
New this clan of shit, came to ask ally for YeahRight. they are aware that YeahRight will dominate everything.
Remembering that KAIN had a party BR that never lost to any other party.
Hikimaru and Gnits are born leaders, so HITCHA came to ask for help at the beginning of the server.
I voted against this alliance, but they just want to win.

Edited by coveiro

57 minutes ago, coveiro said:

I played kain
New this clan of shit, came to ask ally for YeahRight. they are aware that YeahRight will dominate everything.
Hikimaru and Gnits are born leaders, so HITCHA came to ask for help at the beginning of the server.

yo,who are you btw?dont bark in forums what you dont know 
xoxo

1 hour ago, coveiro said:

I played kain

Was this all after Kain was dead?

I rememeber when Hazzard stole the first Soul bow made on the server from his guildie then kicked him.  The guy had just dropped $2k to buy it from someone else.  Had it mere minutes..got duped into letting him try it.  Thanks G-kick. I dont remember the guys real in game name but we started referring to angry people as Changry because of this guy.  

Edited by IamLegend
  • Like 1