[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

1 minute ago, saoldan said:

I kinda feel bad for all those that took the day off from work. But then again why would you take the day of to play a game on release day?

todays a german holiday so it was just bleeping convenient. now all i have is posting on this thread...

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, saoldan said:

I kinda feel bad for all those that took the day off from work. But then again why would you take the day of to play a game on release day?

One thing learned from pre-GoD - never, ever take the day off when there is a new update in L2. It's usually expected to taker longer than initially stated.

1 minute ago, Taaqin said:

@Hime this is sooo poor. u inform us too late. u arent professional team. ppl pay u money, some take free day in work and u do smth like this. this is rly disapointing.

You guys realize she is passing on the info as she gets it right? 

Just now, saoldan said:

Ive been listening to the Lineage 2 OST the whole day. track 01 is the best.

music is a really important aspect of a game. that's why square enix really puts so much effort in their games. you can't escape the music.

how are you doing btw? we could get to know each other or compose a new soundtrack for lineage 3 until the servers are up.

2 minutes ago, JatenoMamilos said:

and as for the time I'm missing from XP / SP rune, will I be rewarded for it?

no ncsoft won't give you anything back, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING AND ALL THE RUNES ARE GONE they don't give a shit!!1

Archived