[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JohnGlock said:

NCwest can pay delivery burger or pizza to everyone who is waiting patiently in front of a pc

I second that. They could fire @Juji cuz he is useless and he flames the real developers in japan NCsoft office, who are actually working on stuff.
And pay our food from his salary. Could work out nicely.

2 minutes ago, saoldan said:

Who else is trying to log into the game every 5 minutes?????

I have two laptops going right now plus my gaming PC. One for the forum and twitter the other for the server status. I now see that i live a sad life as i walked to the fridge for another beer.

Hey @Hime , @Juji , the opening of this server is going to drive people crazy, for some it's gonna ruin their marriage as their wives will definitely ask for a divorce after that, some others will end up in some dark alley somewhere in an unknown place after they got drunk wondering to forget their disappointment, they might even get abducted & never found again, a big portion will surely loose their job as their frustration for not playing today although they got the day off for this reason will make them to do this tomorrow although they should be in their work so they will get fired for sure, all in all nice job on ruining careers & lives, no one can do it better than NCSOFT WEST, you can be proud of that.

Archived