[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, saoldan said:

My brother in law is going doomcryer. he calls me on the phone like every 20 minutes like if I could do anything to fix the servers

Give your number out here so the rest of us can do the same.

1 minute ago, Yuc said:

Is it smart to start with 2 accounts? Last time playing was over 10 years ago,,, kinda noobish....

I'm rolling a total of three comps right now, haven't had to dual box in a long time. If you're PC can handle dual boxing, it might not be a bad idea if you don't have peeps to play with. 

Just now, TH1 said:

Im going for spoiler/sorcerer/sph. What about the subclasses syste, on these new classic servers ?

have you ever played the original l2? it will be at least a month before anyone reach the 70 lvl cap{if they trully go classic and dont bleep up the rates with items from the shop}

1 minute ago, Horns said:

I'm rolling a total of three comps right now, haven't had to dual box in a long time. If you're PC can handle dual boxing, it might not be a bad idea if you don't have peeps to play with. 

Thanks! One more question, Which is better? Dwarf and a buffer? Or Dwarf Warmsith and Dwarf Scavenger? :o

Just now, Yuc said:

Thanks! One more question, Which is better? Dwarf and a buffer? Or Dwarf Warmsith and Dwarf Scavenger? :o

Well, dwarfs have little attack power but two dwarfs can stun lock like no other. I plan on rolling out a dwarf art tomorrow or so. If i can get the recipes for SS and BSS

3 minutes ago, Mochiiiiii said:

Im going try get the name Fire on Giran at launch

nice try. you want people to waste time creating the char. Fire while you're creating water. I WILL SEE YOU INGAME AND SPLASH YOU WITH SOME HYDRO BLAST!

Just now, RivaL- said:

Well, talk about smth else.

Who will be on the throne in GoT ? Jon Snow, Daenerys or the Night King ?

As far as we know RR Martin, it could be the Night King, the ultimate plot twist !

/discuss

simple.

they realize that monarchy is a terrible system and come up with democracy. 

the night king and his folks are being opressed and some wildlings shoot up some of their skeletons and all of a sudden people are chanting #SKELETONLIVESMATTER

the republic burns. 

Archived