[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ShinobiRyuTV said:

Come to my Twitch.tv while waiting live see whats new on server. 

Twitch.tv/shinobiryutv

do you realize you are streaming yourself waiting on something that has "NO ETA" and has been delayed for 10 + hours? lol

Just now, icemurder said:

do you realize you are streaming yourself waiting on something that has "NO ETA" and has been delayed for 10 + hours? lol

BUT you were watching him streaming himself waiting on something that has no ETA and has been delayed for + 10 hours ;)

I'm starting to think that they all went home. No reply from Community folks or from there Twitter. I understand that is "all hands on deck" but keep someone on the media part to keep folks in the know, not in the dark. With as many of us still sticking around that is. But hey, I'm old school and might need to do another beer run just so I can hit level 3 if it ever comes up xD.

4 minutes ago, Hime said:

The servers are now open! Thank you all for your patience while the team has been troubleshooting all the issues. We'll still be here to monitor any issues that arise.

See you in game!

i love you so much, i was just about to go to sleep. <3 <3 <3 

So, I don't want to be that one guy, but I'm going to be that one guy. With two servers, it's over populated at the start. Can't get the first quest done and I know i really don't need it but good lord, the hoard of dwarfs is a little freaky. When you have a thousand ankle biters running around, you tend to freak out a bit and get a little pissed off when you can't get a kill. Just something to work on.

Archived