[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that xp curve is too fast... it must be more slow in order with all the boost dont get 40 in 2 days... this is not classic feeling, its more like private server.

we should stay in Dion territory more than 2 days...

people will not stay long in lower zones to satisfy their nostalgia...

@Hime, @Juji

27 minutes ago, existenz said:

I think that xp curve is too fast... it must be more slow in order with all the boost dont get 40 in 2 days... this is not classic feeling, its more like private server.

@Hime, @Juji

You can always sit in there if u want nostalgia. XP/Drop/Adena are all already nerfed in the server compared to "normal" classic which needs to be fixed

3 minutes ago, WHYALLFAIL said:

You can always sit in there if u want nostalgia. XP/Drop/Adena are all already nerfed in the server compared to "normal" classic which needs to be fixed

hahaha fair enough! just a little bit more. dont take me away from Dion... my favorite village from all games!

Just now, existenz said:

hahaha fair enough! just a little bit more. dont take me away from Dion... my favorite village from all games!

I love the background music in there. But seriously, I dont mind the XP but adena drop seems to be nerfed like a lot.. which will hurt and make game unplayable

12 hours ago, existenz said:

@Hime, @Juji

bro you what? I spent night to level up my dwarf to lvl 14... what lvl 40 2 days are you talking about. Don't buy exp and you will stay 40 days in Dion instead of 2

• Moderators
On 10/4/2018 at 3:19 AM, Sevren said:

Help I don't remember my pin which means I can't reset it! lol

NCSOFT GMs you are awesome if you can solve my issue!

Greetings!

For data protection reasons, we cannot discuss these matters on the forums. Please submit a ticket to our Customer Support and they will help you get your PIN reset.

Thank you kindly!

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived