Forums

[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

The UI for setting up a Private Store or Buy Shop has been improved
o Titles of player sell stores or buy shops can now be edited without resetting or changing items
o A history section has been added to the UI to show past customer purchases/sales from your current store or shop
o Your personal store history will remain until you restart the client or relogin.

This is awesome.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KABAL said:

A CAPTCHA UI window will appear when a suspected BOT has been reported after receiving the BOT Report 3 times.

I am kinda worried about this. Yes I know, there will be some limits, but is so easy to report someone when you PvP over a spot when you party up with randoms for exemple. Until one inserts that Code, he will surely be killed or at least , close to, or taken out of the fight. 

Imagine reporting the healer in a situation like that, or in raid fight, lol. 

A decent idea - not very good, but still - , is the one who reports a bot, also needs to insert a captcha. This will not get abused in Open World PvP situations, Raid Fights, Etc.

Other then that, I pretty like the patch notes. 

Gj!

Hm, maybe it doesn't stop you from using the other GUI features and you can freely enter it after you've done pvp or whatever thing you're doing since there's plenty of time. I guess we'll have to see.

5 minutes ago, KABAL said:

A CAPTCHA UI window will appear when a suspected BOT has been reported after receiving the BOT Report 3 times.

I am kinda worried about this. Yes I know, there will be some limits, but is so easy to report someone when you PvP over a spot when you party up with randoms for exemple. Until one inserts that Code, he will surely be killed or at least , close to, or taken out of the fight. 

Imagine reporting the healer in a situation like that, or in raid fight, lol. 

You do have 20 minutes to answer it. Hopefully we can drag the window to the side, so we can continue on despite it.

Hell would be that it's on top of the interface and if you hit 4 even with enter chat on, the 4 goes into the captcha box.

• L2 Team
10 minutes ago, Jimaruto said:

So, with PDT time, servers will be down 4.5hours for maintanace. But with GMT+1 time, servers will be down for 5.5hours for maintanace... :P

I think you have made a mistake at the starting and ending times in GMT+1 time, cause they are calculated for 5.5hours downtime. 

Maintenance for PDT will be 4.5 hours but for GMT+1 it's 5.5 hours. Haha JK. I fixed it I think. It's 4.5 hours of maint time. :)

10 minutes ago, FatHips said:

I initially thought so too, and I still do, but in the end it doesn't matter.  In like 10 years of L2 I got one drop of note @dark64   from a red!xD

This stops people from clearing karma from inside a clan hall or fort. It forces people to do sin eaters and be careful about going red.

16 minutes ago, Bushma said:

Техническое обслуживание должно закончиться в 17:30 в ваше местное время, при условии, что серверы откроются тогда ^_^

ty bro :D

What I don't like about PK system is, that if you kill one chap, and have 1 PK, and let's say few guys comes over to hunt you down and you manage to kill them, you know have 3 PK. It should be somehow made, that defending yourself while red would not go towards your PK count.

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, Tr0ller said:

@Juji Dude, answer people about lauch packs getting bugged. People are getting desperated with refunds and bugs on shop.

We are investigating all of these cases right now with the bugged orders and bans.

2 minutes ago, Lawman said:

@juji, please also answer whether the patch will be available for download before the end of maintenance.  Thanks, and great job on the patch notes.

During the maintenance, the patch will get deployed and you can download it before we open the servers.

Just now, Juji said:

We are investigating all of these cases right now with the bugged orders and bans.

During the maintenance, the patch will get deployed and you can download it before we open the servers.

Ty for all the work. It must be a stressful time for you guys and girls :)

Archived