[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ChrisTooFar said:

BOT Report (CAPTCHA) System

Yesssssssssssssssssss!

A step forward and maybe it works. Unfortunately I think people will abuse it to annoy real players and bots will probably figure out a way to bypass it.

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are investigating all of these cases right now with the bugged orders and bans.

Thanks for you answer @Juji I bought my pack but some of my friends are afraid of not being able to buy packs before the sale end. There will be any time compensation? People will be allowed to pay for Challanger Pack later or today will be the last day, even with bugs?

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are investigating all of these cases right now with the bugged orders and bans.

During the maintenance, the patch will get deployed and you can download it before we open the servers.

Then, the open for the server is after the maintenance? or there will be a time to download the patch before the servers open?

• L2 Team
Just now, Blows said:

Then, the open for the server is after the maintenance? or there will be a time to download the patch before the servers open?

Yes, servers will open after maintenance has completed.

4 minutes ago, Juji said:

What if you do not have time to buy the pack? How are you staying? Well I tried 4 different cards and I need to buy 3 packs for me and 2 friends who played with me.

1 minute ago, Juji said:

We cannot change anything before we launch tomorrow, but I will send the feedback to the Dev team about the PK items not dropping.

Told you people, they will change it. Stop crying now. Looking forward to seeing all the PK's in game that won't exist.

4 minutes ago, Tr0ller said:

Thanks for you answer @Juji I bought my pack but some of my friends are afraid of not being able to buy packs before the sale end. There will be any time compensation? People will be allowed to pay for Challanger Pack later or today is the last day, even with bugs?

+1 I have the same problem @Juji

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

Yes, servers will open after maintenance has completed.

So, the first one to download the update will be the first to play? They should give a little time for people with slower connections and give the opportunity to start all the CPs together

1 minute ago, Juji said:

We cannot change anything before we launch tomorrow, but I will send the feedback to the Dev team about the PK items not dropping.

@Juji Can you make this system so chaotic characters won't be able to trade, sell in ps or otherwise "save" their items on a box/friend?

Archived