[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Menikmati said:

If there is no PK drop system, many friends and I will get a refund for anything bought and remember this as the biggest blunder in L2 history. Who could have possibly thought this was a good idea?

Initiate the refund already if this change would make you quit, although the change will not stand - most likely. 

15 minutes ago, Juji said:

We cannot change anything before we launch tomorrow, but I will send the feedback to the Dev team about the PK items not dropping.

Can you explain how every other launch had drop items provided in the Patch the developers provided? I'm just shaky on the process on how a game is produced and came out so vastly different in the NA release.  Can you tell me this just shrugging off a legitimate majority that wants the classic we all came for?

A minority cries about Auto macros, removed bang like that.

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

Initiate the refund already if this change would make you quit, although the change will not stand - most likely. 

How about they realize it's a bad idea instead. Yes, this change would make me quit and want a refund. Same with many others.  If the change will not stand, then your advice isn't helping 1 bit.

Just now, Boziggy said:

Dwarfs get boned again! Now you can get mats from Clan Coins!!!! AND D AND C Soul Shot!!! I know they havnt given the drop rates of silver coins but still 100 coins for 100 mats!!!! WTF is this!!

You know how hard it will be to get those coins? They said clearly on the stream that it will be a 'small chance' of a mob dropping 1 coin. And, the drops only apply to VIP 3 and 4 players. Dwarves will be as rich as always. 

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

You know how hard it will be to get those coins? They said clearly on the stream that it will be a 'small chance' of a mob dropping 1 coin. And, the drops only apply to VIP 3 and 4 players. Dwarves will be as rich as always. 

Still thats now two ways to get mats and SS - and with the amount of grinding people will be doing that "small chance" doesnt mean sh*t.

1 minute ago, Boziggy said:

Still thats now two ways to get mats and SS - and with the amount of grinding people will be doing that "small chance" doesnt mean sh*t.

Wait for the server to open and you'll see. I guarantee you that not many people will be playing with VIP 3-4 after a month anyway, so you will be more than fine  = ] 

20 minutes ago, Juji said:

We cannot change anything before we launch tomorrow, but I will send the feedback to the Dev team about the PK items not dropping.

Just consider that if we are talking about "classic"  lineage 2 PK  system was always pretty stable and critical matter in the game play :)

We are not talking about silver coins but the clan coins, which i guess will be equivalent to the daily coin we get on live atm. Imho i dont like it but if the reward on daily coin from the clan boxes is same as live, its not such a big deal anyway. 

6 minutes ago, Menikmati said:

If there is no PK drop system, many friends and I will get a refund for anything bought and remember this as the biggest blunder in L2 history. Who could have possibly thought this was a good idea?

no pk system? SURE go red around me please i love to see u losing u runa for exp or another donate item :)

5 minutes ago, Boziggy said:

Dwarfs get boned again! Now you can get mats from Clan Coins!!!! AND D AND C Soul Shot!!! I know they havnt given the drop rates of silver coins but still 100 coins for 100 mats!!!! WTF is this!!

what?DUDE its lineage, everyone is going to make dwarfs, looks like u never played a competitive lineage 

4 minutes ago, TrOLLw said:

Can you explain how every other launch had drop items provided in the Patch the developers provided? I'm just shaky on the process on how a game is produced and came out so vastly different in the NA release.  Can you tell me this just shrugging off a legitimate majority that wants the classic we all came for?

A minority cries about Auto macros, removed bang like that.

NC Korea takes all the final decisions or approve them, regardless of the publisher.

About macros, Innova insisted for more than a year and finally got the response last week, so it happens to be in the same time with NCWest publishing L2 Classic here. I'd say it's far from being the minority over here that made it happen, as they received the same patch as Innova.

Well with the clan coins there will be more ways for a clan to farm mats for weapons and stuff, which isnt bad. In any way, spoilers are still needed to get mats in bulk, enchants, armor, weapon, jewerly parts, and recipes.

1 minute ago, Bumbo said:

no pk system? SURE go red around me please i love to see u losing u runa for exp or another donate item :)

what?DUDE its lineage, everyone is going to make dwarfs, looks like u never played a competitive lineage 

Bumbo, Think again. 
Do you know that they are removing PK drops?? Instead if you have enough karma an item will be DESTROYED

2 minutes ago, Menikmati said:

Bumbo, Think again. 
Do you know that they are removing PK drops?? Instead if you have enough karma an item will be DESTROYED

so what dude? the point its to fuk with PK

if someone came and pked u, and run away with some friends, u think they will let u take the dropped item from pk? think again 

33 minutes ago, Juji said:

Yes, servers will open after maintenance has completed.

On 28-09-2018 at 8:44 PM, Hime said:

What VerCenn said was basically on point. Classic servers like our Live servers will be located in North America.  We only officially support North America and Latin America. We have not deterred others from playing on our service, but we also do not allow certain countries to register accounts with us. If you are not from NA or LatAm there are limitations and risks playing on our service including inconvenient maintenance time, high latency, currency exchange, etc.

why opening classic at that time, if i can ask

32 minutes ago, Juji said:

This is a very serious issue as you understand from everything that happening in the forum atm, the server open tomorrow & people will w8 to see what are you planning to do regarding this matter to decide if they are gonna play or not, if it takes too much time & the solution come too late & that make them believe that are too far behind now they'll just say "f*** it" & move one, if that happen the game is lost, so I hope you will do something about it in the next 24hours at the latest.

Just now, rpgmaniac said:

This is a very serious issue as you understand from everything that happening in the forum atm, the server open tomorrow & people will w8 to see what are you planning to do regarding this matter to decide if they are gonna play or not, if it takes too much time & the solution come too late & that make them believe that are too far behind now they'll just say "f*** it" & move one, if that happen the game is lost, so I hope you will do something about it in the next 24hours at the latest.

stop crying omfg, if u don't like the way it yes, start the gameplay a little bit and start a petition to change if u don't like it

we open a petition to make TI to -3 and we had more than 300 ppl voting and still changed to -5, u think few ppl its going to change it ?

7 minutes ago, Bumbo said:

so what dude? the point its to fuk with PK

if someone came and pked u, and run away with some friends, u think they will let u take the dropped item from pk? think again 

If some1 goes red, and they are killed, their items can and SHOULD drop on the ground for anyone to pick up. That is the risk of going Red. Better to have your item picked up by someone and try to buy it back, then have it destroyed.
By the way... How am i supposed to pick up their item if I'm dead?? Lol
If they PK me, and i run back from town to kill them and they drop stuff, that is how it is supposed to be

Hello GM!

I read the PATCH NOTES, but in the skill section, just mention the new skills from 40+ level 1, I wanted to know if the skills of the summoners, for example: Blaze, Aqua Swirl, ect. They will also continue to rise in level?

@Juji

@Hime

2 minutes ago, Bumbo said:

stop crying omfg, if u don't like the way it yes, start the gameplay a little bit and start a petition to change if u don't like it

we open a petition to make TI to -3 and we had more than 300 ppl voting and still changed to -5, u think few ppl its going to change it ?

Guarantee the majority of players ASSUME normal PK drop system will be implemented and will have NO idea about the change until after they get on and find out for themselves.  Now they will have massive hordes of players getting REALLY upset, demanding refunds and really causing issues for this server.

How about they change it back to how it is meant to be and forget this ever happened.  Best move

2 minutes ago, Menikmati said:

If some1 goes red, and they are killed, their items can and SHOULD drop on the ground for anyone to pick up. That is the risk of going Red. Better to have your item picked up by someone and try to buy it back, then have it destroyed.
By the way... How am i supposed to pick up their item if I'm dead?? Lol
If they PK me, and i run back from town to kill them and they drop stuff, that is how it is supposed to be

usually, a pk happens when someone has more lvl and more gear then u ok? Also, I never see someone pk another person alone, bcoz it's easy to scape

if a pk kill u, and people run after him, he can bsoe, he can be summoned (by summoner) to another place, also he can run, also if u catch him and kill there is almost 1% chance that u take his items, is too many IF's 

Archived