[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

2 minutes ago, Menikmati said:

Guarantee the majority of players ASSUME normal PK drop system will be implemented and will have NO idea about the change until after they get on and find out for themselves.  Now they will have massive hordes of players getting REALLY upset, demanding refunds and really causing issues for this server.

How about they change it back to how it is meant to be and forget this ever happened.  Best move

majority? u are sure? make a petition, if 51% of them PLAYING players of the server want an old pk system, OK

but if not, stop crying on the forum, MAKE A PETITION! 

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bumbo said:

usually, a pk happens when someone has more lvl and more gear then u ok? Also, I never see someone pk another person alone, bcoz it's easy to scape

if a pk kill u, and people run after him, he can bsoe, he can be summoned (by summoner) to another place, also he can run, also if u catch him and kill there is almost 1% chance that u take his items, is too many IF's 

Who cares?? If he escapes he escapes, and works off his karma.  Why are you THAT afraid of losing gear to other players that you would rather have it destroyed?  Blows my mind

2 minutes ago, Kazaki said:

I'm really confused... Would it be possible to get a clear answer of when the classic servers are opening?
Example: "Classic servers will open at 17:30"

the server will open for me 13:00 -3GMT (22:15 now)

1 minute ago, Menikmati said:

Who cares?? If he escapes he escapes, and works off his karma.  Why are you THAT afraid of losing gear to other players that you would rather have it destroyed?  Blows my mind

I don't care about any of this, I just wonder why did u cry so much about it and didn't make a petition already? as u was saying if u are the 51% of the server wanting the old pk system 

12 minutes ago, Bumbo said:

the server will open for me 13:00 -3GMT (22:15 now)

I don't care about any of this, I just wonder why did u cry so much about it and didn't make a petition already? as u was saying if u are the 51% of the server wanting the old pk system 

Might be helpful for more people to actually know about it than to get pissed when they can no longer get a refund.  More people should speak up about it than to just stay silent and put in a petition

1 hour ago, Menikmati said:

If there is no PK drop system, many friends and I will get a refund for anything bought and remember this as the biggest blunder in L2 history. Who could have possibly thought this was a good idea?

Yes and I will pull my stocks and crash wallstreet.  me and all my friends :P

12 minutes ago, Menikmati said:

Might be helpful for more people to actually know about it than to get pissed when they can no longer get a refund.  More people should speak up about it than to just stay silent and put in a petition

do u want to play? Or the main problem about u wanting the refund is about pk system? Get real 

28 minutes ago, Bumbo said:

majority? u are sure? make a petition, if 51% of them PLAYING players of the server want an old pk system, OK

I am sure that more than 50% of the people who want to play a Classic, want the old PK / PVP system.

Everyone who played with me is quite disappointed with the changes.

Many of us go back to Lineage 2 because we miss all the old mechanics that now are not in ANY game.

5 minutes ago, Balerion said:

I am sure that more than 50% of the people who want to play a Classic, want the old PK / PVP system.

Everyone who played with me is quite disappointed with the changes.

Many of us go back to Lineage 2 because we miss all the old mechanics that now are not in ANY game.

OLD MECHANICS?

How playing in classic (the new chronicle) it's missing the old mechanics?

if u guys want to play like c1 etc u shouldn't come back to play classic

The classic chronicle is just a name to REMEMBER the old chronicles, but with new things and improved things

and if u still think more than 51% want the old pk system back, just make a petition, i will be one to vote to go back the old system

Wow so its so important to get a drop?  A vast majority of reds during original release used NG or best d grade gear...…   so basically that's what.... important for maybe a day or 2 for most.  Anyway best wishes on killing a red who would have dropped the very thing you needed :P

I am from initial release as well and I will just deal with it.... not happy either but wow.... some of these folks sound like mom didn't bring milk downstairs with the cookiez. 

58 minutes ago, Bumbo said:

We did 3 hours ago Bumbo. Where have you been? An echo chamber?

unknown.png

5 minutes ago, Bumbo said:

OLD MECHANICS?

How playing in classic (the new chronicle) it's missing the old mechanics?

if u guys want to play like c1 etc u shouldn't come back to play classic

The classic chronicle is just a name to REMEMBER the old chronicles, but with new things and improved things

and if u still think more than 51% want the old pk system back, just make a petition, i will be one to vote to go back the old system

Maybe you find it hard to believe that many of us like things as they were before, I guess most are willing to accept some changes that would help the game to improve.

But the PVP / PK System was one of the reasons why people, at the time, stayed in Lineage 2.

There are some surveys in other topics.

For example: https://www.strawpoll.me/16571021/r

But they do not make sense, they should let put polls in the forum, or make an official one.

I apologize if you do not understand me.

17 minutes ago, Aleran said:

Wow so its so important to get a drop?  A vast majority of reds during original release used NG or best d grade gear...…   so basically that's what.... important for maybe a day or 2 for most.  Anyway best wishes on killing a red who would have dropped the very thing you needed :P

I am from initial release as well and I will just deal with it.... not happy either but wow.... some of these folks sound like mom didn't bring milk downstairs with the cookiez. 

Actually yea if someone PKs you it's better that they drop something than have it deleted. If it is about people wanting NODROP items deleted why not make it so it chooses a random item in inventory ---  If it is NODROP, than it deletes it, if it is DROPPABLE than it drops on the floor.   No very hard to do that, and sounds like a great compromise.  Gives us hardcore PvPers something to hope for in this game. Us players who actually DO have experiences of looting great items from stupid PKers, and not just looking forward to ONLY slow grinds for an item gain.

Get with it dude. If you aren't happy with it, start acting like it, because yes it is important.
And if you want to change game mechanics because you keep dying to NG geared players you have bigger problems

Just now, Menikmati said:

Actually yea if someone PKs you it's better that they drop something than have it deleted. If it is about people wanting NODROP items deleted why not make it so it chooses a random item in inventory ---  If it is NODROP, than it deletes it, if it is DROPPABLE than it drops on the floor.   No very hard to do that, and sounds like a great compromise.  Gives us hardcore PvPers something to hope for in this game. Us players who actually DO have experiences of looting great items from stupid PKers, and not just looking forward to ONLY slow grinds for an item gain.

Get with it dude. If you aren't happy with it, start acting like it, because yes it is important.

wow got ur underwear in a bunch there kid.  cant imagine what happens when you don't get ur way IRL?

Archived