[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

1 minute ago, Winterfressh said:

It's the typical:
1st step: Let's be nice and tell them we will be delaying for 3 hours
2nd step: Let's be nice and tell them it will be another 2 hours tops, and they can play
3rd step: we are utterly ashamed of our incompetence, let's keep quiet....
4th step: 20 minutes later: let's tell them NO ETA but don't answer anything on the forums
5th step: employee fight: you go on the forums. - no you go! no, you go, because they all know we have no idea what we are doing!

No one read this forum i think now all drink beer maybe

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and if any of them are reading your complaints know that it will not help them to get it working any faster, relax, eaven if it takes a whole day after the game is lauched you will forget about this frustration :) just let them work so the launch will be good from the start, it's better it's postponed than having another maitence tommorow

1 minute ago, SebMcCayen said:

I do really hope we get a detailed explanation of what the … has gone wrong. Not something like "There was a few issues that needed to be sorted", but I want like a really detailed explanation of what has happened.

Best case scenario you bought a $30 dollar pack whoop dee doo, that still doesn't mean they have to tell you jack. Get over yourself and just be patient.

3 minutes ago, MMOBlitz said:

Best case scenario you bought a $30 dollar pack whoop dee doo, that still doesn't mean they have to tell you jack. Get over yourself and just be patient.

I know they don't have to, but I hope they do since it looks a little bit more professional to me if they can be open with what went wrong :)

Archived