[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Hime

Just now, Horns said:

I have two laptops going right now plus my gaming PC. One for the forum and twitter the other for the server status. I know see that i live a sad life as i walked to the fridge for another beer.

Crap im out of beer. Wine it is.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

Hey @Hime , @Juji , the opening of this server is going to drive people crazy, for some it's gonna ruin their marriage as their wives will definitely ask for a divorce after that, some others will end up in some dark alley somewhere in an unknown place after they got drunk wondering to forget their disappointment, they might even get abducted & never found again, a big portion will surely loose their job as their frustration for not playing today although they got the day off for this reason will make them to do this tomorrow although they should be in their work so they will get fired for sure, all in all nice job on ruining careers & lives, no one can do it better than NCSOFT WEST, you can be proud of that.

sounds like no-lifer

2 minutes ago, Horns said:

I have two laptops going right now plus my gaming PC. One for the forum and twitter the other for the server status. I now see that i live a sad life as i walked to the fridge for another beer.

Man sitting behind machines representing the pinnacle of  technological progress and mankind's intellect, while enjoying automation that cools and chills his favorite beverage being able to communicate with human beings across the world without delays or interruptions. No sir, this IS the good life. :DB|

1 minute ago, Yuc said:
7 minutes ago, Horns said:

I have two laptops going right now plus my gaming PC. One for the forum and twitter the other for the server status. I now see that i live a sad life as i walked to the fridge for another beer.

Man sitting behind machines representing the pinnacle of  technological progress and mankind's intellect, while enjoying automation that cools and chills his favorite beverage being able to communicate with human beings across the world without delays or interruptions. No sir, this IS the good life. :DB|

well all is about perception...i think i like your way of thinking. :P

Archived