Forums

[COMPLETE] Game Update: Wednesday, October 3, 2018

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game servers will be down for Live maintenance and Classic launch (hype!) beginning Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 4am PDT / 1200 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 2:30pm PDT / 2230 GMT+1. Estimated do

It's the typical: 1st step: Let's be nice and tell them we will be delaying for 3 hours 2nd step: Let's be nice and tell them it will be another 2 hours tops, and they can play 3rd step: we are

I think that xp curve is too fast... it must be more slow in order with all the boost dont get 40 in 2 days... this is not classic feeling, its more like private server.

we should stay in Dion territory more than 2 days...

people will not stay long in lower zones to satisfy their nostalgia...

@Hime, @Juji

27 minutes ago, existenz said:

I think that xp curve is too fast... it must be more slow in order with all the boost dont get 40 in 2 days... this is not classic feeling, its more like private server.

@Hime, @Juji

You can always sit in there if u want nostalgia. XP/Drop/Adena are all already nerfed in the server compared to "normal" classic which needs to be fixed

Edited by WHYALLFAIL
3 minutes ago, WHYALLFAIL said:

You can always sit in there if u want nostalgia. XP/Drop/Adena are all already nerfed in the server compared to "normal" classic which needs to be fixed

hahaha fair enough! just a little bit more. dont take me away from Dion... my favorite village from all games!

Just now, existenz said:

hahaha fair enough! just a little bit more. dont take me away from Dion... my favorite village from all games!

I love the background music in there. But seriously, I dont mind the XP but adena drop seems to be nerfed like a lot.. which will hurt and make game unplayable

12 hours ago, existenz said:

@Hime, @Juji

bro you what? I spent night to level up my dwarf to lvl 14... what lvl 40 2 days are you talking about. Don't buy exp and you will stay 40 days in Dion instead of 2

On 10/4/2018 at 3:19 AM, Sevren said:

Help I don't remember my pin which means I can't reset it! lol

NCSOFT GMs you are awesome if you can solve my issue!

Greetings!

For data protection reasons, we cannot discuss these matters on the forums. Please submit a ticket to our Customer Support and they will help you get your PIN reset.

Thank you kindly!

• Like 1
  • Hime unpinned this topic